BEST BB CREAM THERE IS

Posted by hannehov on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is perfect! It smells soooo good and have a nice coverage. I put on a light powder all over my face afterwards, and my skin doesn't get oily throughout the day. It blends perfectly into your skin, and is a winner for pale skintones! Stays on for hours.

Bad smell means everything!

Posted by eva2iHerb on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really smells like grandma, old and quite cheap cream. Coverage is like should be - almost nothing. Better for dry or normal skin.

Silky Soft Skin

Posted by 4684613468666715480 on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm really happy with this product. It is a fantastic base for my powder foundation, and I use it every day. It evens out my skin tone perfectly, and my skin feels silky smooth after applying. I love that it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy in the slightest. I'm not bothered by the smell, like some other reviewers. My only complaint is that it absorbs so well and so quickly, that I have to use more of it to get my whole face done!

Love it!

Posted by 5442112304538484053 on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for about half a year now, and i love it! It evens out the skin and hsve a light cover. If you're looking for a heavy duty fundation, this i not what you're looking for. It feels soft as velvet on the skin, and you don't notice that you're wearing makup. My skin is a lot better after i started using this. It looks a lot healthier and has got that special glow that everybody wants. At first i do my daily skincaring routine, then i apply a little bit of this. I finish with a powdrer(NYX HDseries, cruelty free!) and then i use my favourite blush/bronzer and higlighter. I would highly recommend this if you don't have a lot to cover up, and just want to smooth out the skintone.

Love Love Love!

Posted by 5136760684277656296 on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few BB creams and this is by far my favorite! I've had trouble finding one that matches my skin tone because I have very fair skin and all of the fair/light colors I have tried in other brands are far too dark and I also find them to be very oily. This product is not oily at all, however it does have a satin finish but that is nothing a little powder can't fix. It has a really nice scent and it is also thicker than other BB creams which I really like and therefore has pretty good coverage without being heavy. Definitely recommend this product for people who have dry/combination skin.

A nice BB cream

Posted by 4956661155976833161 on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am under no illusions about what BB creams CLAIM to do and what they actually do. Essentially, in my opinion, BB creams function as a tinted moisturizer with SPF. That being said, it is nice to see a SKIN CARE company developing a BB cream in lieu of all the cosmetic companies that specialize in cosmetics not skin care. I don't know what it is, but for BB creams I prefer to go down the route of a skin care company developed product. This product is a good price, smells good (light and refreshing) and goes on evenly. It has good staying power for a BB cream and that added SPF factor. I will purchase again. 4.5/5 stars.

A good BB Cream

Posted by 4970414796670249976 on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's super sheer, almost invisible, but it does even out the skin tone a little bit. It has the strongest smell, though. My boyfriend asked me if I'm wearing perfume when I slapped this on.

good cream/great shade**

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have had a hard time finding the fair/light shade of BB cream. This is a great shade and the cream is good quality and the price is competitive.

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product!

Like'd it

Posted by 5089976102285809120 on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At first i didn't like it, but after couple of use's i fell in love=).My skin look's alot healthier , i don't need alot coverage so i'm fine with what is ,but skin looks smoother and is silky =)

1 2 3