Effortless hair removal!

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I applied a thin layer on my legs and went about doing my chores. Effortless hair removal! Washed off easily with a quick wash. Doesn't smell as foul as commercial hair removers like Veet and gentle on skin. I'm really glad I tried this. It does work and I'm forgoing waxing and shaving after this! Apply a thicker layer for underarms. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by Danesa on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works fine for me. It does not sting or burn and makes everything baby soft smooth. But it doesn't smell like cocoa butter at all (the smell is not so good). However, I like it better than other hair remover products.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Much better than Veet. Its a keeper in my hygiene routine.

Stinks but does an awesome job.

Posted by doppelganger on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is chemical and overpowering but does a great job removing everything. Plus, you use it wet so it won't harm your skin just as bad as other removers do. I absolutely recommend it. I already bought 3 packages of that thing!

Very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really happy with this product, it does not irritate my skin like other hair remover lotions, smells very good and removes hair perfectly. Will by this again for sure.

Thanks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very Happy

***

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has become my favorite! Gently removes hair quickly. Very much. I will still buy it.

Amazing product

Posted by overlook on May 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works very well and really does its job! After reading comments there I was sure that it won't work appropriately but it removed my hair very quickly and without thick layer of product. I will definetely buy it again. The only drawback is this product smell - it smells awful :)

Still A Bit Hairy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping for an alternative to other hair removal products, but I was disappointed with the results. I've used it twice but both times parts of my legs seem unaffected by the lotion. Only patches of the hair could be removed.

Just follow the instructions properly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First try I just rubbed it in using my hands and nothing happened. Second attempt I used a spatula as they recommended, applied it fairly liberally and it all came off completely. Even with thick dark hair! ...and no irritation even though I have very sensitive skin.

1 2 3 4