great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my third bottle in three year.

I'm not sure yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think my scars looks better,but I'm not sure if the product helped.

Tricky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells a bit like onion (not bad, quite delicious, actually). Serum creates some kind of pellicle and after a shower it's gone as well as the desired effect of smooth skin without scars and stretch marks.

Palmer's scar serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No "Shark liver oil", disappoint of how they try to put an expensive ingredient in description to jack up the price. Just want to inform ppl who want shark liver oil (also can extract from olive branches), looks for other brands.

scar and stretch marks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for the last 2 months, and I have to say that this product works wonders for my stretch marks. my Skin looks really well, and my stretch marks are diminishing everyday I use this product.

The gel is so greasy and sticky - I do not think I can even finish it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The gel is so greasy and sticky - I do not think I can even finish it. Will try to apply very locally. And then it needs to be washed out. Do not even think to sleep over the night with this gel on your face - you will regret about your hair and pillow!

it's too sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's too oily and sticky, it's very difficult to spread it out. I've use it for few days only so I'm not sure whether it works or not!