Excellent for sensitive skin.

Posted by 4867386967767801238 on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive, prone to dermatitis, skin. It's very hard for me to find facial cream or lotion that doesn't aggravate my skin. I tried Kiss my face, Calendula and honey lotion and my face felt like it was on fire. I ordered the Palmer's to use for my hands and feet, I've used the original cocoa butter one on my feet and like it(besides the smell, too strong for me). So after I got the Shea butter Palmer's I tried it on my hands and decide to try it on an small area of my face. For my surprise there was no burning sensation, then I tried it after a shower, because my skin is even more sensitive after shower, same result. I definitely recommend it for people with sensitive skin. Smells awesome too, like soap, clean linens air freshener.

my favourite brand !!

Posted by StelaStoqnova on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it !! Smells great and my skin is like new

I'm very pleased with this Shea butter.

Posted by Reviewer1510427 on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a good moisturizer for a long time and have finally found it. This is a keeper.

yum

Posted by Reviewer1924024 on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this and it's great for all times of year.

good

Posted by Reviewer2575363 on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Excellent!!!

Posted by 5454639361528955816 on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good part of the cream, convenient packaging, the smell pretty sweet, but nice. The cream is quickly absorbed, leaving no greasy residue. I will order again, thanks to the seller !!!! I recommend!!!

Smell..../Запах

Posted by Reviewer2713097 on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like Palmer's products really much, this lotion has great properties, it really moisturizing skin well, but the smell. It is too strong and sweet _______________________ Я очень люблю продукцию Palmer's, у этого лосьона отличная формула, которая замечательно увлажняет кожу. Но запах... ужасно стойкий приторно-сладкий запах, я его чувствовала весь день.

완전사랑해요

Posted by 5373689301627062417 on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

작년4월부터알게된파마스~ 정말조아요~!!가격댜비용량도만코 향도좋고~올리브가더좋지만.. 올리브는아이허브서안파네요..ㅠㅠ 이걸한국서사려면넘비싸게팔아서~ㅡㅡ 무배일때대량구매해요~ 한여름빼고는일년내내바르는바디로션이에요~

Great

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great for dry skin. I like that it's paraben free. The smell can be a bit too strong for those who are sensitive.

a good moisturizer

Posted by 5741296180930370761 on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a good moisturizer, nice smell.

1 2