You are gonna love this!

Posted by doppelganger on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 24 years old with a really oily acne prone skin. At first sight it looks nothing like a powerful product but the results are amazing already! It unclogged my pores and heals my zits and acne much faster. I love it! It's a huge bottle so it's gonna last for good 5 months. I absolutely recommend this if you have inperfections, zits and acne prone skin.

It works!

Posted by melafefon on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about 3 months now and I just ordered more. It definitely wasn't the type of 'cleanser' that I expected it to be —it's very runny, more like a toner— but that said, it did a great job of clearing up a recent, pretty awful, breakout. The smell is quite strong as I'm applying it and it does sting a little sometimes (contains alcohol) but this subsides in a few minutes. It didn't leave my skin dry, in fact, it left a very light layer of medication. My only issue with it though is the cap. It leaked/was clumsily dispensed when using the push mechanism so I just unscrewed the cap altogether in order to apply it to my cotton swabs.

I recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

perfectly cleanses the face and has a therapeutic effect.

cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good cleanser

Spain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its good,clean very well but make my skin dry.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's very strong and quite drying, can also cause your skin to burn slightly. Take great care when using it. But it does help clean and reduce the acne.

first time trial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It will be better for summer I think. At the moment it is winter here so daily use dries my skin.

won't recommend

Posted by frschlr on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too harsh!

perfect for my face (:

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think it is the best face lotion for oily skin from all the face lotions I have ever bought here. It cleans well, doesn't sticky & doesn't dry my skin. Can be used daily.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

loti labs, meitene mazga vienu reizi diena un jau nedelas laika pumpas ir samazinajusas

1 2