Can't tell it's gluten free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just made banana muffins using this mix and you can't tell it's gluten free. It came out amazing. Very moist and fluffy. I'm having a hard time stopping myself from eating the whole batch. I'm looking forward to experimenting more with this baking mix. Very happy I bought this!!!

Easiest, fluffiest pancake mix around!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We love this pancake mix, although you will find a variety of recipes on the back of the bag to experiment with. I also make mini-pancakes with these, spread on some homemade cocoa-almond-butter spread, and make into little sandwiches for the kids' lunches!

Soft and Fluffy Pancakes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When my husband found out he was gluten intolerant I had to change all my recipes to accommodate him. We would eat pancakes once a week at least, so I tried so many different gluten free pancake recipes trying to find something that didn't feel like you were eating leather or fell apart in the pan. Pamela's pancake and baking mix is seriously the best, the pancakes are so soft and fluffy and not too sweet. It's quick and easy to mix up and you can also use it as a replacement flour in normal recipes to make them gluten free which has worked great so far in a variety of muffins and cakes. I love baking and Pamela's pancake and baking mix has made that enjoyable again!

Family favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This mix is so good, my family loves it! Makes great pancakes and wonderful muffins. I order this on a regular basis

So Good

Posted by CindyW on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I are very pleased with this product. The pancakes are light and fluffy, and they taste just like the wheat pancakes, if not better!

Absolutely loved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My 3 yr old loves when I make the biscuit recipe on the back. Also made a dessert bar with 1 cup of the mix, 3/4c butter, 1/2c walnuts ground up, and vanilla, layered with apples cooked in apple pie spice and used a little stevia, at 350 until golden brown. Husband said they tasted like cereal bars that he loved before we went sugar and gluten free

BEST PANCAKES EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You'll never know they're GF

Finished the bag in less than 2 weeks

Posted by annette on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We've used this baking mix almost daily since I got it. Great flavor, makes wonderful pancakes, waffles, biscuits and more. Would love a larger bulk sized bag.

Non gluten

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy pancake for morning breakfast .. taste good with honey. I just pan fry on non stick pan.

Great Mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised at how much I like this for pancakes, but Pamela's chocolate chip cookie mix is great too.

1 2 3