Easiest, fluffiest pancake mix around!

Posted by Reviewer2995527 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We love this pancake mix, although you will find a variety of recipes on the back of the bag to experiment with. I also make mini-pancakes with these, spread on some homemade cocoa-almond-butter spread, and make into little sandwiches for the kids' lunches!

Can't tell it's gluten free

Posted by 5308927943517405890 on Mar 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just made banana muffins using this mix and you can't tell it's gluten free. It came out amazing. Very moist and fluffy. I'm having a hard time stopping myself from eating the whole batch. I'm looking forward to experimenting more with this baking mix. Very happy I bought this!!!

Finished the bag in less than 2 weeks

Posted by annette on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We've used this baking mix almost daily since I got it. Great flavor, makes wonderful pancakes, waffles, biscuits and more. Would love a larger bulk sized bag.

BEST PANCAKES EVER

Posted by 4931169184676323919 on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You'll never know they're GF

Absolutely loved

Posted by 5019939146504591359 on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My 3 yr old loves when I make the biscuit recipe on the back. Also made a dessert bar with 1 cup of the mix, 3/4c butter, 1/2c walnuts ground up, and vanilla, layered with apples cooked in apple pie spice and used a little stevia, at 350 until golden brown. Husband said they tasted like cereal bars that he loved before we went sugar and gluten free

So Good

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I are very pleased with this product. The pancakes are light and fluffy, and they taste just like the wheat pancakes, if not better!

Family favorite

Posted by Reviewer1813782 on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This mix is so good, my family loves it! Makes great pancakes and wonderful muffins. I order this on a regular basis

Soft and Fluffy Pancakes!

Posted by 5478598788350705820 on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When my husband found out he was gluten intolerant I had to change all my recipes to accommodate him. We would eat pancakes once a week at least, so I tried so many different gluten free pancake recipes trying to find something that didn't feel like you were eating leather or fell apart in the pan. Pamela's pancake and baking mix is seriously the best, the pancakes are so soft and fluffy and not too sweet. It's quick and easy to mix up and you can also use it as a replacement flour in normal recipes to make them gluten free which has worked great so far in a variety of muffins and cakes. I love baking and Pamela's pancake and baking mix has made that enjoyable again!

Pamela's Pancakes are the Best

Posted by Reviewer1191031 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Morning Pancakes are again a regular part of our Saturday's thanks for Pamela's. Yum

No substitute!

Posted by Reviewer3355430 on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Makes better pancakes and muffins than with wheat.

1 2 3