Pamela's Bread Mix

Posted by Reviewer3291640 on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started buying this mix from iherb after first buying from a local health food store to try it. I've been using it for a while and have made many bread variations, pizza crust and bagels per the recipes on the bag. I thought all were good. I don't mind the sorghum flour at all. I don't like the other GF products that have bean flour in them. I find that after one day, the baked goods develop an unpleasant beany flavor. If you're undecided, it's worth buying a small bag to see how you like it.

good taste!

Posted by 5634398761673581714 on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My children like it very much! yummy! and for me is very easy to make. i just put it in the bread machine.

Great Product!

Posted by 5517688658478341864 on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been making gluten-free breads and cakes for my husband since receiving my order. Great results with my bread machine and good consistency.

Great Flour

Posted by 5317803584614825807 on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We have really been pleased with the outcome of our baked goods when we use this flour. It works well for breads, biscuits, muffins, pancakes, etc. We can find it locally for a similar price, so this is a good deal.

Great Tasting

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You really don't have to say goodbye to your favorite desserts if you have a celiac condition. Pamela's Products are GREAT! I think they even taste better than wheat products. I made a pie crust with this product. The recipe is on the back. It tastes even better if you substitute one cup of this mix with almond flour.

Best GF Pancakes

Posted by Reviewer2608761 on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It took 2 years of trying various recipies and pre packaged products before finding Pamela's Mix. My husband had no idea he was eating GF pancakes.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3234154 on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

makes baking easy again and FUN!

EXCELLENT

Posted by 5204569397013396451 on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANYTHING BETTER THAN THIS PRODUCT Especially if you are a Celiac!!! Pamela of whom I've met in person at the Whole Life Expo in LV, NV long after many years of using her products, is an awesome person, businesswoman and company. Go figure.. You can make anything with this product. Celiac disease is such a bummer as you have to cook for yourself to make sure no one else cross contaminates what you're eating.

Outstanding

Posted by 5131957287609258031 on Nov 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this to make my first loaf of bread in a bread maker. Followed the instructions on the packet and the bread came out so brilliantly. So much more delicious than any of the other gluten free breads that I've bought at my health food store. I am amazed!

NUMBER ONE

Posted by 5732168774929600191 on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Among numerous brands this is by far the best gluten free bread flour mix. Kids love it, adults love it. The taste is incredible and it last a few days with all the freshness of normal bread!!! I have tried many many other brands and most of them come out plain, tasteless and last one day max. Highly recommended!!!

1 2 3