OMG!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are seriously my new favorite Pamela's cookies. I love the pecan shortbread ones already, but these are THE BOMB! I just tried them today and I cannot contain my excitement. They have an almost creamy mouth-feel like shortbread should have. The flavor is blissful. My only complaints are that it seems like a very small amount and they can be crumbly and break apart. These were smaller than the package of the regular pecan shortbreads. I hope Pamela's fixes that, because these are way too good to be shorted on!

Delish!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are really good cookies for a store-bought cookie. A little too high in fat grams for me, tho.

didn't ship well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these cookies, but they did not hold up to the shipping. They were wrapped well in bubble wrap, but still arrived in complete crumbles.

very gritty, not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Pamela's chocolate chunk expresso cookies. They are my favorite gluten free cookies sold on iherb, so I was excited to tried these chocolate chunk pecan cookies. They were not good. They tasted very gritty and didn't taste buttery at all. Was disappointed.

Chocolate Chunk Pecan Shortbread Cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These cookies are divine!