Best gluten free bread on the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been struggling to find a gluten free bread that isn't hard as bricks, that doesn't have the texture of a washing up sponge, and that I can actually enjoy! This bread is simply amazing... I'm so happy to have found this mix! I will be buying more! Make sure you follow the instructions on the back of the pack if you are using a bread machine, as I put the ingredients in like you would with normal bread mixes but gluten free requires liquid first and then the mix!

Excellent gluten free bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use a bread making machine to bake this mix into a delicious loaf of bread. We enjoy it with soup and later can be used for sandwiches. It holds together well. It isn't tough. Tastes great

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this. Just put it in the bread maker and voila.

Pamela's Gluten-Free Bread Mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Gluten-free mix I have tried... Buying it from iHerb.com is cheaper than the grocery store even with the shipping.... I am very satisfied...!

Very good bread!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This bread bakes beautiful, rises nicely and stays moist for a long time. It actually stays together and doesn't fall apart - Love it!

Pizza dough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I added italian herbs to the pizza dough and it was good. A bit chewy but overall nice.

Pamelas Bread Mix.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well satisfied with prompt service and arrival of product.

Makes nice doughy bagels

Posted by detoxhealing on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like using this bread mix to make bagels using the recipe provided. They are rather dense and doughy but that's how I like them.

bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it had more to do with me not knowing how to use a bread maker, so it was pretty course.