Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like to keep this in the cuboard for those times when I want a luscious gluten free brownie. A must for chocolate lovers. I always add walnuts or chocolate chips. It freezes well too.

Best GF brownie mix ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this! It is very sweet but this is a perfect product when you are in need for something sweet and chocolatey. Yammy!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Finally a browniemix that doesn't taste just sugar. It's sweet, but not so sweet you get nauseous after a bite. I love the taste and it feels like a real brownie. I made it with egg-replacer, and it still works. I really reccomend this product.

Wonderful!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These brownies are dark and very rich. The best gluten free and truly just a darn great brownie period. If you are comparing these to a store bought gluten boxed brownie mix, there is no comparison. These are as good or better than my homemade brownies!!

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Loved it!

Maybe I did not do it right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Since other Pamela's other gluten free baking mixes are great, I think I may have mixed this incorrectly. I had a feeling at the time I had made a mistake, so I am rating it not less than four stars. I will try it again and update this review. Pamela's GF Baking and Pancake Mix is great, and so is Pamela's GF chocolate chip cookie mix.

BROWNIE MIX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Haven't tried making these yet.