Choc Chip Cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best Most delicious gluten free cookie I ever had.

Can't be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Way better than i expected. Better than store bought cookies! Definitely getting some more of these bad boys

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My family loves these cookies! We are not gluten intolerant....we eat them because they are so good! They last about five minutes when i make them.

A good cookie mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My friends and I like this Pamela's mix, and when I have non-gluten-free people over they are gone quickly. A friend has the same result. My husband likes them even though he is not a cookie fan and is not gluten-free. I often chop Made-in-Nature brand (from iherb) organic apricots, cranberries, nuts, and even prunes in the food processor and add about 3/4 cup of the fruit and nut mixture to the cookie dough and it turns out great. I do it to make them healthier. I have been gluten free for 5 years and find this a good and reasonably priced mix. It beats making my own from scratch, which I sometimes do. Sometimes I add chocolate chips, but it is definitely not necessary--make sure if you do add chocolate chips that they are also GF. Would I prefer an old-fashioned chocolate chip cookie with wheat flour? Yes! But I like these for themselves and buy them regularly.

Awesome gluten-free cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I found out that I was gluten sensitive, it was horrible trying to find products that tasted good and were gluten free. Then I tried Pamela's chocolate chip chunk cookies. These are the 'bomb'!!! You can't go wrong with Pamela's products, they are all great.

Great home-made chocolate chips cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They look like "real" cookies & taste pretty good, too.

Hmm... I thought it would be great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For some reason the baking mix and this cookie mix taste different to me. To be honest I wasn't too impressed-they seemed to grainy and the consistency of the batter was tricky for me to get balanced(granted I'm a new learner when cooking with gluten free mixes). However, I found it easier to get the amazing cookies I look forward to with Pamela's baking mix and making my own cookies. So my personal recommendation-skip this and get the Pamela's baking mix instead!