nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

taste very nice, but a bit soft, some may find them too soft on the inside. Otherwise nice ingredients and they taste good.

Our Favorite!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I originally read the reviews on this cookie on iherb, and decided not to buy based on those mediocre reviews. However, I ended up buying them at my local grocery health food section, and it's become our favorite! I get these on weeks when I know I won't have time to bake homemade "sweet" items, and I freeze them and take out one at a time. We have found putting them on defrost in the microwave, is like having a warm peanut butter cookie fresh out of the oven.

Not so good as they look like...never again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don`t like it :S

Not crunchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting these crunchy, but they aren't. Too soft and had a bit strange smell. Didn't like it.

I LOVE these Peanut Butter Cookies!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These cookies are VERY tasty! This product has everything that you would expect in a fine gluten free peanut butter cookie. These cookies are thick and very soft so if you like crisp cookies you probably will not like these. These cookies are SO GOOD! They could have a bit more peanut butter flavor but they are great as is. I appreciate the fact that these cookies are gluten free and wheat free since I am on a gluten-free diet. These are definitely soft, chewy and delicious!

weird texture, even better toasted on a sandwich maker!

Posted by titopronto on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

yummy light peanut flavour with texture being similar to "raw" cookies. they don't have a coating or a certain crunch to them. I put them on my heated flat sandwich/panini maker for 30 secs. Definitely set a timer. They get a nice crispness to them. eat them hot or cold. personally I prefer to let them cool down again.

Soft and yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I liked these very much, overall they have a subtle peanut flavour and are very soft borderline uncooked but I enjoy cookie dough so I would rate these 4 stars.

Delicious cookies!

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delicious cookies!

I'm disappointed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping to enjoy the cookies but sadly I didn't. The flavour is OK but the texture isn't doing it. It's very dough'y and soft. Not crunchy at all.

Disappointing

Posted by FrenchieFrogZ on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to like this cookie, based on other's reviews. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this cookie at all. I will not order it again. Very little peanut taste. Too soft... not crunchy. There are some peanut bits in it, but do not really add to the flavor. Although these are gluten-free and non-dairy... they taste and feel overly processed. I received a different box than what is pictured here. The pictures of the cookies on the box look much better than what you actually get.