Pamela's Pecan Shortbread

Posted by Reviewer2886403 on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best cookies I have ever had,even though they are Gluten free.The only problem is that they are coming broken up.Both batches that have been shipped to me. 11/25/11 I give the cookies 5 stars

Good shortbread

Posted by Reviewer1988306 on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only problem I found with these was that they were pretty crumbly. I don't know if it is because I froze them, and took out on an as needed basis. They were spectacular when added to some frozen yogurt!

Yummy Gluten-Free Cookies

Posted by Reviewer1890988 on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All Pamela's cookies are probably good, but these are the only ones I can eat. Wonderful shortbread cookie. I just wish they made them without pecans. Other similar varieties have either chocolate or almond flavoring which for me is worse.

Good cookies, poor iherb packaging

Posted by Reviewer2947417 on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These cookies were good unfortunately Iherb's packaging was less than stellar and they arrived broken into tiny bits. There were only 2-3 whole cookies in the entire box.

Disappointing

Posted by 4883388839584268090 on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Definitely feel bad for the poor person who wrote these were the best cookies they ever had! These are among the WORST cookies I ever had- near flavorless. Would not recommend or buy again, no way.... Ha ha, "best cookies," ha ha haaaaa.

Cookies

Posted by 5650391468552307315 on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Delicious

yummy cookies

Posted by Reviewer3257537 on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Pamela's shortbread cookies They are not very sweet like a traditional shortbread. The pecan cookies are a little crumbly and often are broken upon arrival but still good.

good product

Posted by 4982182233737275543 on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I along with our daughter liked this product and will buy it again

Great Product

Posted by 5405483757032192747 on Jul 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had originally tried Pamela's Pecan Shortbread cookies after finding them in the supermarket. When I went back for more (they are truly yummy), I couldn't find them anywhere. So I ordered 8 boxes from iHerb. They were less expensive, shipped promptly and are delicious. When I run low, I will definitely re-order from iHerb.

The best gluten free cookies I have ever tasted

Posted by 5056121747285371396 on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So good I had to order more because the package went so fast. i was oohing and aahing, and I still am. Delicious

1 2