Pamela's Pecan Shortbread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the best cookies I have ever had,even though they are Gluten free.The only problem is that they are coming broken up.Both batches that have been shipped to me. 11/25/11 I give the cookies 5 stars

Good cookies, poor iherb packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These cookies were good unfortunately Iherb's packaging was less than stellar and they arrived broken into tiny bits. There were only 2-3 whole cookies in the entire box.

Good shortbread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only problem I found with these was that they were pretty crumbly. I don't know if it is because I froze them, and took out on an as needed basis. They were spectacular when added to some frozen yogurt!

Yummy Gluten-Free Cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All Pamela's cookies are probably good, but these are the only ones I can eat. Wonderful shortbread cookie. I just wish they made them without pecans. Other similar varieties have either chocolate or almond flavoring which for me is worse.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Definitely feel bad for the poor person who wrote these were the best cookies they ever had! These are among the WORST cookies I ever had- near flavorless. Would not recommend or buy again, no way.... Ha ha, "best cookies," ha ha haaaaa.

my fav cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this cookie vey much, because it s not so sweet compare with other cookies and nice pecan taste

Delicious gluten free cookie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These cookies are too good. Absolutely delicious. It is hard to stop eating them. I highly recommend them unless you are trying to watch your waistline and sugar consumption.

Love these!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The only bad thing about these cookies is that they are so hard to eat just one.

No GF Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pamela GF cookies are a real treat because they are not only incredibly delicious but they don't have that GF bake goods taste that so many of the GF products have. Don't know how they do it but hope they keep right on doing it

Divine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

SO happy I came across these cookies. They are light, yummy and very rich. They lasted ages because one cookie at a time is more than enough. Will repurchase!

1 2