Buttery, chocolatey dream...the kind of cookie Bert would not like Ernie to eat in his bed!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pure heavenly cholatey-buttery delicious dream! These cookies are very rich, they crumble easily so I definitely need a plate under me. They fill me up fast which is great so I don't eat more than two at a time. Ok I just had 3 but I did take the PGX daily supplement right before and I'm now eating caraway seeds (it works great to prevent & deflate bloating!) The whole cookie tastes of butter and chocolate, there is not too much chocolate just right, and the high butter taste makes it a treat I only want once in a while. It's almost like eating pure butter with a crumbly cookie around it, but they surprisingly do not leave my fingers greasy! They are soft, not hard but not chewy. They do not hurt my sensitive teeth, no bits of anything to be found here. Could they be any better? Yes: if Pamela's would use only organic ingredients (sadly none are) and if she/they used whole grains. Unfortunately these cookies have no significant fiber content which to me means packing on the pounds. Well, at least the PGX counters that. I still give it 5 stars for taste!

Not tasty