awesome

Posted by Reviewer1159228 on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

no artificial dyes pretty much taste like jelly belly but juicier

Like it a lot!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1316377 on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really liked it so I've ordered 5 packs and it's so good! Love it!

Parasta!

Posted by alennuskoodi on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

iHerbin parhaita karkkeja! Sekoituksessa on vain yksi paha maku (kaneli). Askissa juuri sopiva annos kerralla syötäväksi.

For friends with Diabetes.

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you have a friend with Diabetes, why not order these cute little jelly beans and bring them around to your friend as a thoughtful gift. My friends husband was diagnosed with Diabetes and the doctor told him to carry jellybeans with him daily. I ordered a lot of these cute single serving size mini boxes from iherb and gave them to my friends husband as a gift. The box is small and can conveniently fit into a purse, pocket or bag. Of course, it's also a fun idea for kids birthday goodie bag giveaways. If you found this review helpful to you or for your family, please let me know by clicking "YES" at the bottom of this review.

Fun colors

Posted by Japaniherb on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Makes great cupcake decorations! Nice strong taste packed in 1 bean. low calorie snack for when you just need a taste.

Yum!!

Posted by 4772216819425867704 on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids love them!!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1778768 on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My boys loved these jelly beans. We will definitely order them again.

何度でも

Posted by sakuradamon on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

買っちゃいます!ジェリービーンズといえば、Jelly Belly。大好きだったけど、これを食べてからは、もう一筋!味もフルーティーだし、なによりも噛んだ時の感触が病みつき。弾力があるのに、固すぎない。もう1個、もう1個、と思ううちにあっという間に一箱終了・・・になってしまうのが危険ですが。でも毎回買っています! This is the greatest jelly bean ever! I used to buy a huge jar of Jelly Belly at Costco, but since I found this, I am so into this. The fruity taste, the chewy bean...it makes me want to eat more, and more, and...oh no, I need to buy another box!

Nam!

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Dette er så godt! Nå kan vel jelly beans kjøpes mange steder her hjemme også, men det er enkelt å ta med en pakke fra iherb sånn innimellom!

veryyyyyyyyyy good

Posted by 5724666111246195486 on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it tastes amazing, the best jelly beans i ever had. although some flavors in this bag were a little bleh in my opinion. but most were goooood