Help

Worst smelling cream ever!

Posted by eathealthy on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream has an awful smell that made me cringe and was so bad that I washed it right off. It smelled like something was rotting and I just couldn't stomach it. However, it did soak in well and quickly. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

from Japan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good! It’s more like serum or lotion than cream. It absorbed quickly and hydrated my tend-to-dry skin. The smell is betwixt and between, neither orange nor rose. In my opinion, I don’t think orange and rose combo is a good option. But as it’s subtle and natural, it doesn’t bother at all. Never mind the smell; I love this product and I‘ve ordered another one already. すごく良いです。クリームというよりローション・美容液みたいです。肌質はノーマル~乾燥ですが、しっとりします。ニオイはきつくなく自然な感じですが、オレンジでもないしローズでもない、なんとも中途半端。個人的にはビミョーです。でも、このクリーム自体はとても気に入ったので、また注文してしまいました。

Cream

Posted by holahola on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gives my skin enough moisture. Use it as a nightcream.

rich cream and great scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This creme is rich with a spicy orange scent. I have been using this for about a month and have not seen any dramatic change to my skin. But it does prevent my face from being dry at night and in the day (under rather dry conditions)

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this moisturizer. It sinks into my skin and leaves it feeling soft. The smell is nice and doesn't stick around. I sometimes use this under my daytime tinted moisturizer and pretty much every night. I love the purity of the ingredients.

Very Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I liked it, made my face feel tighter ;)

Super cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The odour of rose is more rich than the mandarin's. I like it! the skin is moistured after this cream but there isn't a grease shine!!

A Review of Pangea Organics, Facial Cream, Italian Red Mandarin With Rose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love using Pangea Organics Products!! The facial cream is a beautiful product to use! I only use these products to put on my face and body because I know that they do not contain any unhealthy ingredients!!

Beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful face cream, it's not to heavy and leaves my face feeling fresh and radiant.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good