Facial cream

Posted by holahola on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Im not sure if it gives my skin enough moisture, but its defenitly one of the better facecreams I've tried! gets shiny though.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

yes, it works

Super product and super delivery service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Super product and super delivery service - all arrived quickly and intact with interesting free samples. Will order from you again.

Excellent for combo skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love that it absorbs quickly, and helps control shine while also moisturizing dry areas. I've tried many more expensive facial creams, and this is by far the best. And i-herb prices are the best.

Not Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do not feel that the product gets absorbed by the skin very well, and the smell is not great either. For the price, I was expecting something better. Other than that, I do feel that the ingredients are quite natural.

Helped even out my skin tone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this and Pangea's face scrub (but Derma E fruit smoothe toner) and my face is the most flawless it's ever been! It's not overly oily or dry. And my skin tone is very even. I've tried a lot of face creams and this is one of my favorites. I wish my face felt a little softer with this moisturizer but I find when my face is super soft, it's also kind of oily or I get a few pimples. So I guess you can't have everything. If I want the softness I can always add a couple sprays of Na-Pca on my skin before I put on the moisturizer. It does have a strong smell of lavender. But it does go away pretty quick.