Help

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it and I use it when the weather is warmer, for the cold days I choose Blistex cause this one does'n protect my lips enough.

perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the best pangea balm

BEST LIP BALM EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I could put this on my lips once in the morning and honestly I wouldn't even have to put any more on for the rest of the day that is how great this product is. With all of the organic oils in it with no WATER or ALCOHOL or anything no wonder it works so well! ANYONE who is looking for a QUALITY product for their lips and who truly wants to keep their lips as healthy as possible needs to buy this product. It is definately worth the price and I am so happy I found this:) will be a buyer for life!

Love the lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this lip balm. It softens my lips and smells good. The tube seems to last a long time too. I live in Australia and this product is no longer available here, so purchased supplies from this website. Also very happy with the price. I thoroughly recommend this product.

LIKE~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In winter it is enough! Moist.Kiss!

Lip balm

Posted by GallaChiro on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many lip balms and this along with mychelle brand balms I like the best!

If you like fennel, it's a great lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

took me couple days to get used to the scent but the texture is perfect. wish they come out with the usual flavors tho - mint, lemon-ginger, fruity.

Excellent lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the second lip balm from Pangea that I purchased. My husband took the first one that I purchased. This one has a very light fragrance, and it softens my lips. Best lip balm I've ever used.

VERY MOIST AND CREAMY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this flavor because my old favorite was out of stock; however, I love this flavor/scent just as much as my original choice and will order this one again and again. Very, VERY easy to apply, and lasts a long time. This is the best lip balm I have ever tried, and I recommend this product to anyone who wants to protect their lips against the wind and sun.

Good moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a good moisturizer for the lips, but its smell seemed disappointing

1 2