Great skincare set!

Posted by finland on Sep 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the basics you need for skincare, and even though it is a "discovery kit", it will last for at least 2 months! Works very well and best of all is that it is a natural and organic product with no chemicals with nasty sideeffects. You ar supposed to use the cleanser, toner and cream two times morning and evening and the facial mask and scrub once a week. I would not buy the facial mask seperately, but otherwise I think these are great products that fills the needs for facial care.

Lovely set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product and reasonable price. I would definitely buy the mask again. Scrub has very large grains.

Good tester size for trail before spending a lot of each individual product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just randomly found this brand and want to try how good it is so I ordered this kit set with reasonable price for testing. The cleanser smells funny but it really works on my face after 2 days of using it. I love the lotion smell, the toner is ok. I haven't tried the mask and scrub yet. But the sizing is good and can bring them to travel by air.

When they say "Organic" they're not kidding.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am glad I tried this product in the Discovery Kit form before buying any of the full sized options. I liked many of the products: the face cream is nice and will definitely purchase the toner. There isn't a single item that I dislike, but I definitely found the mask and face scrub to be a bit too organic for my taste. If you prefer the type of product that an old apothecary would mix up for you after finding the needed ingrediants during a walk through the woods, then you will definitely love this stuff!