Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you've never taken acai in the past, you can start with this and feel the results in no time. I take 2 or 3 pills every morning and it gives me sustained energy almost all day long.

Surprise, it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised to find that my food cravings were really diminished with the Acai caps, and even if I forgot to take one at lunchtime I still didn't want to eat the house when I got home from work.I take 3 a day. Plus, I get all those antioxidants!! I love it!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product does give an over all feeling of well being. I have more energy, a better appetite and I just feel better. Very inexpensive for great results.

acai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

paradise herbs acai brand is less iritating on the stomach than other brands.

acai caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

not as strong as the liquid but does not upset my stomach.

Acai Herbs by Paradise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these due to the advertising of being able to loose weight with them. Have not lost any weight since I started taking them three weeks ago, but I did notice so much more energy throughout my day. That was an unexpected and pleasant result! Barbara Kessler

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have not been taking the product long enough to see all the results as some have claimed that is why I have given it 4 out of 5 stars . However, I can say that I have A LOT more energy. I USE to be extremely tired all the time but since taking Acai. I haven't. I will give this a try for a few more months as I have not been taking this that long. So far, so good . I am looking forward to all the benifits of taking Acai Berry. If anything, I know I am putting something extremely healthy in my body so that makes me feel good.

The Proof is in the Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to wait before writing a review on this product so that I could be accurate with the results that I got. Over the past few years I have developed large, dry, skin patches over various parts of my body. I have been taking 2 capsules in the morning with breakfast and when I remember, one in the afternoon. Just over a month of taking these Acai capsules, the dry skin patches have not only reduced in size but they seem to be much smoother. It was my husband that noticed first. :-)

Very Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

noticed an increase in energy after only a few days

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been taking these for 2 weeks, but can't really tell anything of how it's suppose to work. Vitamins & herbs work different for everyone, but I have been very happy ordering from I-herb though.

1 2 3 4