Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Grape seed extract is one of the most potent antioxidants. It is also found to kill cancer cells, prevent decline in cognitive function, aid healing of wounds, repair and increase our skin, boost immune system, strengthen cardiovascular system, prevent cardiovascular system and improve circulation, regulates insulin and more! Though it has been often sidelined by other popular, more expensive antioxidants like astanxanthin, green tea extract or reservatrol, this does not means that grape seed extract is not effective. Other than being a powerful antioxidant, grape seed extract also can revive and recycle other antioxidants in our body. It can also easily cross the blood brain barrier to protect the brain which other antioxidants might not be able to do. Paradise Herbs is a reputable company that does not uses harsh solvents like hexane. It uses quality ingredients that are organic (no pesticides), wild crafted (more nutrition than farm-based) or naturally grown without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides. The supplements contain no fillers, binders or flow agents. What makes this grape seed extract different from others is that it is a full concentrate, instead of being just an extract of the polyphenols (the active ingredient). This ensures that you are getting the active ingredients and its co-factor which might in fact work better than standalone. The product also contains alma fruit which has high vitamin C and works synergistically with grape seed extract. The recommended dosage is 1 capsule1-2 times daily though I would recommend 1 capsule twice daily for optimum antioxidant protection (45 days supply). You can probably take more if costs are not a factor. Pricewise, it is very reasonable even at 2 capsules daily. Check out my page for more reviews!

Excellent Grape Seed Extract!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not only does this brand exclude magnesium stearate and other potential allergen fillers, this grape seed extract works better than any other I’ve tried. Mental clarity improves after taking and skin looks soft and plump. On top of that, my allergies disappear when I take Activin grape seed extract. What a great find!

So very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this type of grape seed for a month now, and my skin in getting so beautiful, lines are diasppering - and I have a lot more stamina - I am 45.

Quality Grape Seed Extract at Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After searching the internet to find a Grape seed extract that is naturally extracted without the use of toxic solvents, harsh chemicals or fractionizing gases, I came up with 'Paradise'. I then searched the internet to get the best price on this product and with postage taken into account, iherb has the best price for England UK. Since taking this product my hair seems thicker and is definitely shinier as well as all the other numerous antioxidant benefits that grape seed has.

100% herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

None of the usual fillers; possibly none. The size of the capsule looks like it is holding only 250 mg. of grape seed extract.

Noticeable difference while taking this GSE supplement

Posted by KillerBunny on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can honestly say that I did notice differences in my energy levels, but mostly in my facial skin. After about 4 weeks of taking this stuff, my skin was more supple and small bumps and imperfections that I had for years(on my eyelid for example), all vanished. I will continue to take this stuff, I can only imagine the benefits on my insides.

Great antioxidant - health & beauty

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Grape seed extract is a very potent antioxidant. It boosts the immune system, it can even kill cancer cells and it is good for the cognitive function. Grape seed extract used to be just a by-product in the wine-making process. Now this extract from the grapes' skin and seeds is considered a product on its own with plenty of health benefits. One of the ways that grape seed extract benefits joints and skin is by boosting the development of collagen in the body. (Collagen is a protein in the connective tissues in the body.) This brand is very pure, no additives. Amla is making absorption even better.

Paradise Grape Seed Extract

Posted by ocplantdaddy on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for over 10 years. It is BY-FAR the highest quality and best value! Grape Seed Extract is rich in OPC's and my skin always looks fantastic! I buy the 90 caps size and take 3 a day!

Love the stuff...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

...combined with the oregano oil carvacrol it efficiently fights colds and flus...

Activin is the best grape seed extract!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works better than all other grape seed extracts I have tried. I believe this is due to A) The Activin ingredient used & B) This product is very fresh with no fillers at all, only the cellulose vegetarian capsule.