Excellent Grape Seed Extract!

Posted by Reviewer1342582 on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not only does this brand exclude magnesium stearate and other potential allergen fillers, this grape seed extract works better than any other I’ve tried. Mental clarity improves after taking and skin looks soft and plump. On top of that, my allergies disappear when I take Activin grape seed extract. What a great find!

Quality Grape Seed Extract at Great price!

Posted by Reviewer2496359 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After searching the internet to find a Grape seed extract that is naturally extracted without the use of toxic solvents, harsh chemicals or fractionizing gases, I came up with 'Paradise'. I then searched the internet to get the best price on this product and with postage taken into account, iherb has the best price for England UK. Since taking this product my hair seems thicker and is definitely shinier as well as all the other numerous antioxidant benefits that grape seed has.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Grape seed extract is one of the most potent antioxidants. It is also found to kill cancer cells, prevent decline in cognitive function, aid healing of wounds, repair and increase our skin, boost immune system, strengthen cardiovascular system, prevent cardiovascular system and improve circulation, regulates insulin and more! Though it has been often sidelined by other popular, more expensive antioxidants like astanxanthin, green tea extract or reservatrol, this does not means that grape seed extract is not effective. Other than being a powerful antioxidant, grape seed extract also can revive and recycle other antioxidants in our body. It can also easily cross the blood brain barrier to protect the brain which other antioxidants might not be able to do. Paradise Herbs is a reputable company that does not uses harsh solvents like hexane. It uses quality ingredients that are organic (no pesticides), wild crafted (more nutrition than farm-based) or naturally grown without the use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides. The supplements contain no fillers, binders or flow agents. What makes this grape seed extract different from others is that it is a full concentrate, instead of being just an extract of the polyphenols (the active ingredient). This ensures that you are getting the active ingredients and its co-factor which might in fact work better than standalone. The product also contains alma fruit which has high vitamin C and works synergistically with grape seed extract. The recommended dosage is 1 capsule1-2 times daily though I would recommend 1 capsule twice daily for optimum antioxidant protection (45 days supply). You can probably take more if costs are not a factor. Pricewise, it is very reasonable even at 2 capsules daily. Check out my page for more reviews!

So very good

Posted by Reviewer1216081 on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this type of grape seed for a month now, and my skin in getting so beautiful, lines are diasppering - and I have a lot more stamina - I am 45.

100% herb

Posted by Reviewer1676576 on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

None of the usual fillers; possibly none. The size of the capsule looks like it is holding only 250 mg. of grape seed extract.

Noticeable difference while taking this GSE supplement

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can honestly say that I did notice differences in my energy levels, but mostly in my facial skin. After about 4 weeks of taking this stuff, my skin was more supple and small bumps and imperfections that I had for years(on my eyelid for example), all vanished. I will continue to take this stuff, I can only imagine the benefits on my insides.

Great antioxidant - health & beauty

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Grape seed extract is a very potent antioxidant. It boosts the immune system, it can even kill cancer cells and it is good for the cognitive function. Grape seed extract used to be just a by-product in the wine-making process. Now this extract from the grapes' skin and seeds is considered a product on its own with plenty of health benefits. One of the ways that grape seed extract benefits joints and skin is by boosting the development of collagen in the body. (Collagen is a protein in the connective tissues in the body.) This brand is very pure, no additives. Amla is making absorption even better.

Love the stuff...

Posted by Reviewer3249912 on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

...combined with the oregano oil carvacrol it efficiently fights colds and flus...

Very easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2598963 on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are very small capsules so they go down no problem! Grape seed is so good for you, I take one a day and I swear my skin is getting softer, I dont know. Its only been a few weeks so we will see what other perks this stuff has!

Great!

Posted by arvindelapaz on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The most noticeable is my skin glows and cleared up my pimples, I barely have a single one. Try taking with vitamin c 1000 and see the results for yourself... be amazed. Take 3 times a day.

1 2 3 4