Best prices, great product.

Posted by Reviewer1565400 on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The natural remedies market is a pricey one, sometimes outlandishly so. iHerb does its best to bring the right stuff to its customers at the right, competitive price. That's why I keep coming back!

Good product

Posted by 5044811037550091497 on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product appears to be of good quality and I have been taking it for a few weeks without harm. I can't say that I have noticed anything different in my health or fitness so far since taking this supplement, but that is true for most products of this nature. I am a runner and am taking it in the hope that it might help boost cardiovascular performance. As regards value, I thought this was cheap but(possibly unknown to the suppliers) a zero tolerant customs charge is levied on UK orders for imports from the USA and my delivery was held at a post office until I paid the charge. The charge was relatively small (about £3), but the handling fee charged by the Post Office was £8.00 regardless of price, so this product ended up being about twice the price I thought it was and not good value. I think UK customers should be warned of this charge.

arjuna seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1168602 on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have not used this much, but when I did I noticed that my BP was about 10 points lower just a few hours later. I do not normally have high blood pressure, but it sometimes goes up when I am experiencing anxiety. I have had a stressful year and I have found that this helps bring my BP down.

Arjuna

Posted by Reviewer1979003 on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product did not work for me...I saw no change in my bp

A natural aid for blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1812716 on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

On my recommendation, my naturopath did some research on this product and gave me the go ahead. I have been using this for about 6 years and have been able to cut my blood pressure med from 25 mg. to half of that.

Haven't had enough time to evaluate

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice small capsule

No noticeable

Posted by 5657978233601430662 on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't really determine that this does anything unfortunately.