Best prices, great product.

Posted by Reviewer1565400 on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The natural remedies market is a pricey one, sometimes outlandishly so. iHerb does its best to bring the right stuff to its customers at the right, competitive price. That's why I keep coming back!

Good product

Posted by 5044811037550091497 on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product appears to be of good quality and I have been taking it for a few weeks without harm. I can't say that I have noticed anything different in my health or fitness so far since taking this supplement, but that is true for most products of this nature. I am a runner and am taking it in the hope that it might help boost cardiovascular performance. As regards value, I thought this was cheap but(possibly unknown to the suppliers) a zero tolerant customs charge is levied on UK orders for imports from the USA and my delivery was held at a post office until I paid the charge. The charge was relatively small (about £3), but the handling fee charged by the Post Office was £8.00 regardless of price, so this product ended up being about twice the price I thought it was and not good value. I think UK customers should be warned of this charge.

arjuna seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1168602 on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have not used this much, but when I did I noticed that my BP was about 10 points lower just a few hours later. I do not normally have high blood pressure, but it sometimes goes up when I am experiencing anxiety. I have had a stressful year and I have found that this helps bring my BP down.

Arjuna

Posted by Reviewer1979003 on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product did not work for me...I saw no change in my bp

Haven't had enough time to evaluate

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice small capsule

No noticeable

Posted by 5657978233601430662 on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't really determine that this does anything unfortunately.