Gall bladder & liver tonic/detoxifier

Posted by vitality on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Expensive but good quality and this one is more potent than the others on iherb. Highly recommended if you have any problems with digesting fats, or if your liver struggles to detoxify chemicals.

Good for alternating with milk thistle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good, high quality hepatoprotective product to alternate with milk thistle several months each year to avoid developing a tolerance to silymarin.

Amazing!!! Literally!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Today I had the worst stomach ache, the first one in a long time, and while i was writhing in agony and praying to God for the pain to stop i suddenly thought of aritchoke extract which i had bought a while ago for my CILTEP stack. I remembered it helping with bloating on a previous occasion. In minutes, i went from total pain to absolute peace and relaxation. Not only is the stomach ache gone, but i feel much more relaxed than i would be normally. It is now going in my list of indispensable supplements. Absolutely wonderful.

A+ product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No fillers, and it works. It is pricey but I have no problem paying a premium for a product that has helped my digestion tremendously and has zero filler ingredients. I used Jarrow Artichoke extract for awhile which stopped working for my digestion. Ordered this when I ran out and it is working remarkably well.

I Actually Bought This For My Dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My epileptic Cavalier King Charles Spaniel has liver and pancreas issues as well. I bought this as an adjunct to milk thistle,which I have also added to his diet. I don't know if he had high cholesterol, but his bilirubin and alkaline phosphatase levels were high. The vet thinks I'm nuts but gave me his blessing to try. I give one caplet a day with the evening meal.

Paradise Herbs Artichoke

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful to find such pure supplements with no fillers, however this wasn't the right herb for my condition, so I discontinued use. I hope more companies follow by Paradise Herbs' example, though, and start manufacturing purer products. For highly allergic, reactive people, the fillers and binders in supplements can cause all sorts of problems, thus negating any benefits from the supplement itself.

Payroll Auditer