Improves health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started buying this over a year ago. It's really helped with my immune system and a bit with energy. I have fibromyalgia and get colds easily. When I take this daily, I notice a slight improvement in energy (and you'll take any improvement when you have fibromyalgia) plus I avoid or get mild colds. When I forget to take it, I notice a slight drop in energy. I just waded through a 5-day cold since I was out of this. Just placed an order for 2 bottles.

Great Isoflavones alternative source to Soy ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i need Isoflavones daily to fight the hot flashes of menopause and i much prefer to skip all the Soy side effects wether its GMO or not and go with Astragalus for its "side benefits" like strengthening my immune system and much more,i buy the 120 caps container and take 2 capsules daily for its 20mg isoflavones inside and i also haven't been seek for a year since i started taking it.this company has great extracts,check them out and check my reviews on these,i tried lots of them....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

My first time buying this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this brand of astragalus since the kind I usually order was out of stock. This seems to be a good product.....I have been taking astragalus for 5 years since I was prone to viruses. I really have not been sick since I started taking this herb on a daily basis. I would highly recommend this herb.

Balance Hormones, Strengthen System

Posted by ellelisw on Oct 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Astragalus has been used for centuries and is recognized by medical groups as a useful natural product. If you are suffering from chronic fatigue, hormone imbalance, and an over-stressed system, astragalus helps bring back balance and energy. Paradise Herbs is an excellent brand because it is potent and pure (no fillers of any kind!) You really get more for your money with this.

Paradise Herbs, Astragalus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In addition to taking mushrooms and beta glucan, I've added astragalus to my diet to prevent colds, flu, etc. So far it has worked.

though skeptical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

though skeptical at the beginning i have to admit this product is very good nd you feel the effect very soon.I would recommend this to anyone with adrenal fatigue in conjonction with siberian eulotherocoque+maca or rhodiola+fo-ti+camu camu!!

Great Astragalus for enhancing immune functions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

High concentrated Astragalus available in the health food market.

Astragalus purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

the product is just what I had wanted. I have purchased from a health food store previously and the cost at iHerb was much cheaper than the health food stores price. will purchase again through iHerb.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

to be continued.i like it

BM ease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this, Rain Nutrition's "Cat's Claw Bark", and Nature's Way's "Opti-MSM", I've had perfect BMs which haven't been that way for half a dozen years or more. I've taken other brands of CCB and MSM -- some of which were effective, though not so much in the BM department. Thus maybe astragalus has had a major hand in it. I've been done with my business in record times.

1 2