Ten stars! Helped turn around my type 2 diabetes!

Posted by Reviewer2017626 on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Banaba seems to shuttle insulin into the cells and keeps my blood sugar level down after a meal. It also seems to be helping clear my fatty liver. Taking banaba, gymnema sylvestra, cinnamon, a multi-vitamin and fish/flax oils, moving around more, and eating a low-fat diet of fish, egg whites, and non-starchy vegetables has brought my blood sugar to normal from an average of 345. (I take 6 capsules with each meal.) I also take Jarrow Adrenal Optimizer.

M from Michigan ... It works!

Posted by Reviewer1581616 on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm prediabetic and I low carb. Used to have blood sugars in upper nineties and hundred plus. After taking banaba capsules twice a day,(lunch and supper)and doing my usual 15-20 minute post dinner exercise, blood sugar readings fell to low 80's and seventies.Also lost a few pounds (no change in diet)

effective for bloodsugar. high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2520330 on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

we were working with chromium, and this took us an extra step beyond that; i observed a reduction in urine flow in my girlfriend, who urinates excessively due to a problem with blood sugar. the dose we used was 5 caps 15 minutes before a meal, three times a day. i understand bodybuilders take higher doses. this product does not contain any sort of chemical filler, and the size is great for the price. i wish iherb sold a higher concentration extract of corosolic acid, say one at 30% corosolic acid content, as we would be taking more; studies found the active compound stimulates glu4 production, which is a compound produced after excercise to do what insulin does; this results in the benefits of insulin without insulin, though glu4 delivers nutrients exclusively to muscle cells while depriving fat cells.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2256762 on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice small capsule to swallow. After taking this, I don't feel hunger pangs that often. I've taken this for about 10 days only and my weight has not shifted yet - still early days

Definitely reduces blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

To keep my body from being used to a blood sugar control I alternate daily using Paradise Herbs Banaba Leaf with Nature's Way Blood Sugar with Gymnema. Banaba Leaf works very well and for many will be enough to control excess blood sugar. 2 in the morning and 2 for lunch.

banaba leaf

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do like this herb. It seems to take my cravings away in the evening and night.

Banaba Leaf

Posted by Reviewer2792101 on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product along with bitter melon to control blood sugar. It has stabilized my blood sugar and eliminated the spikes.

diabetes control

Posted by Reviewer2581861 on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Along with the other herbs and vitamins I am taking I have very good control of my diabetes now. Actually have decreased the insulin dosages to avoid hypoglycemia.

Great Product

Posted by 5631621011779483615 on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taking it since 3 years. Very small vegetarian capsule easy to swallow. Help me to control/reduce my sugar. Can't live without it. No side effect at all. No toxic build up.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1377053 on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My blood sugar readings have significantly improved since I started taking this product. My last 3 A1C tests have all been great. It might be helping weight loss as well.

1 2 3 4