Ten stars! Helped turn around my type 2 diabetes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Banaba seems to shuttle insulin into the cells and keeps my blood sugar level down after a meal. It also seems to be helping clear my fatty liver. Taking banaba, gymnema sylvestra, cinnamon, a multi-vitamin and fish/flax oils, moving around more, and eating a low-fat diet of fish, egg whites, and non-starchy vegetables has brought my blood sugar to normal from an average of 345. (I take 6 capsules with each meal.) I also take Jarrow Adrenal Optimizer.

M from Michigan ... It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm prediabetic and I low carb. Used to have blood sugars in upper nineties and hundred plus. After taking banaba capsules twice a day,(lunch and supper)and doing my usual 15-20 minute post dinner exercise, blood sugar readings fell to low 80's and seventies.Also lost a few pounds (no change in diet)

effective for bloodsugar. high quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

we were working with chromium, and this took us an extra step beyond that; i observed a reduction in urine flow in my girlfriend, who urinates excessively due to a problem with blood sugar. the dose we used was 5 caps 15 minutes before a meal, three times a day. i understand bodybuilders take higher doses. this product does not contain any sort of chemical filler, and the size is great for the price. i wish iherb sold a higher concentration extract of corosolic acid, say one at 30% corosolic acid content, as we would be taking more; studies found the active compound stimulates glu4 production, which is a compound produced after excercise to do what insulin does; this results in the benefits of insulin without insulin, though glu4 delivers nutrients exclusively to muscle cells while depriving fat cells.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice small capsule to swallow. After taking this, I don't feel hunger pangs that often. I've taken this for about 10 days only and my weight has not shifted yet - still early days

banaba leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do like this herb. It seems to take my cravings away in the evening and night.

Definitely reduces blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

To keep my body from being used to a blood sugar control I alternate daily using Paradise Herbs Banaba Leaf with Nature's Way Blood Sugar with Gymnema. Banaba Leaf works very well and for many will be enough to control excess blood sugar. 2 in the morning and 2 for lunch.

Banaba Leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product along with bitter melon to control blood sugar. It has stabilized my blood sugar and eliminated the spikes.

satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My blood sugar readings have significantly improved since I started taking this product. My last 3 A1C tests have all been great. It might be helping weight loss as well.

Possible Help with Cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

While I've never had major sweet cravings, I can say "no" to pretty much any dessert temptation since using this product. Looking forward to my next physical to see if there has been any change in my fasting blood glucose (not a diabetic...just curious). I like Paradise Herbs.....no fillers.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I only take it with a high carbohyrdate meal and seems to be helping.

1 2 3 4