Engaging CLL (Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia)

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No medical claims made. This is one more component for strengthening a body's immunity. CLL isn't fatal, it's what it does to your body's systems that is life-threatening, that and "nuking" one's immune system with chemotherapy. Decided that supplements were safer. Combining beta-glucan and RESVERATROL, my CBC showed a noteworthy decrease in WBC. Is it a cure? Don't know. All I know is that my hematologist is satisfied that medical intervention is NOT NECESSARY. That's good enough for me! Best of health to you all.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have had some flu-like symptoms and immediately began taking this with Madre Labs Vit C. Seems I'm not going to get the flu this year after all as all my symptoms went away within a few days!!

Great Product

Posted by 5644707733801814380 on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good for my brother and my friends. They are diabetes, high blood pressure. They take one viggie cap per day with Vitamin C in the morning. After one month sugar and blood pressure down. Oh..great product. Thank you IHERB.

Beta Glucans

Posted by Reviewer3355386 on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this supplement about 8 months' ago as I read it was a natural immune system booster. I have been taking one capsule in the morning and one at night. I think I have had fewer incidences of colds, flu, etc. I think the quality of merchandise and the service Iherb provide is exceptional.

This seems tobe helping with my auto immune disease

Posted by 5046549263874121444 on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since starting this product along with D-Ribose and Colloidal Silver I have had huge improvements to my auto immune disease. I have more energy, less pain and generally feel pretty good most days which is a complete turn around. This supplement appears to be a very important one for immune health and means I can reduce the rest of my supplements.

TRUE FULL SPECTRUM 10:1 POTENT CONCENTRATION

Posted by Reviewer1640392 on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Paradise Herbs, Beta Glucans is naturally extracted without isolating, fractionizing or using toxic solvents, harsh chemicals or gases to ensure all active constituents. It is naturally grown with no pesticide use, no preservatives and no chemical fertilizers. This mushroom is a yeast free source of beta 1,6 and 1,3D-glucan. Great price and exceptional service.

Best Source

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought some Paradise Beta Glucan from another supplier and am so glad I have found it at a much better price here on Iherb. When I re-order will definitely be from Iherb (my usual supplier of great stuff, in any event). Paradise Beta Glucan is NOT from Yeast. Unlike 95% of all the Beta Glucan immune stimulants you will find on Iherb. The evidence is suggestive that mushroom derived Beta Glucans are more potent than yeast derived and elsewhere, for instance, Maiitake derived Beta Glucan cost a huge amount for a very small amount of active Beta Glucans. By contrast this Paradise version gives a full 125mg of Beta Glucans per capsule, all extracted from those amazing Chinese type immune mushrooms. What is more, with Paradise, there is always the confidence of ultra purity, potency and science. A great product, that, combined with a AHCC, kills many viruses dead in their tracks (or rather stimulates the immune system to do it for you!)

beta glucans

Posted by Reviewer1585223 on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great. I think they are working very well. thank you

immune booster

Posted by 5155283152820558990 on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Capsule form makes it easy to give to kids.

Yeast free

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought these because they are yeast free, many others are not. I just started taking them 2 days ago, so I can't tell you if they work for me. But I read good things about it. I take 2 daily now...later I will take 1.

1 2