The better camu camu

Posted by Reviewer1695904 on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Dr. Best Camu Camu but have now discovered that they spray dry theirs which means a chemical is applied to speed up dehydration. This one is pure as all Paradise herbal products are know for. Camu camu is natural vit c and is way better for you than synthetic vit C which most C's are made of.

Not so sure

Posted by 4753352572913926383 on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Usually when taking whole food vitamin C or upping my dose at the onset of cold, flu symptoms, the symptoms typically subside rather quickly. Not so with my most recent bottle. Nothing happened. Also noticed that when pouring into juice, it no longer dissolves like it used to (I give it to my toddler that way). With my recent bottle, the capsule powder just clumps together in the liquid even after shaking the liquid (green tea or OJ vigorously). It only dissolves after I heat and then shake vigorously. Seems either the formula or processing method may have changed. Too bad because this go round I'm going with a different brand.

Camu Camu

Posted by 5311000981443299328 on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best natural vitamin C I've found searching the net. It heals wounds quickly and protects you from brusing easily. It also gives you a boost in the energy department.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have made this a daily supplement. No gastric distress and it must be non acidic since it doesn't irritate my bladder either I prefer this natural Vitamin C over Amla

Excellent product.

Posted by 5750894887531860012 on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year & really like it. I have been taking vitamin C for over 45 years & have been the happiest with this form of it. Highly recommend it.

C vitamins

Posted by 4903305976145192191 on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No effect

High in Vitamin C

Posted by Rena61 on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

And is a real food as well. Gotta love it.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3016012 on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stronger than Vit C and I love the small pills, easy to swallow

The best

Posted by 5200760968934544760 on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best vit. C originally nature product.

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Dec 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really can't explain how it works, but I konw It does. Yo feel better, more resstent to cold or flu, more energy, stronger gums, but it has not the effect like a forework, is discreet, is step by step.

1 2 3