The better camu camu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Dr. Best Camu Camu but have now discovered that they spray dry theirs which means a chemical is applied to speed up dehydration. This one is pure as all Paradise herbal products are know for. Camu camu is natural vit c and is way better for you than synthetic vit C which most C's are made of.

Not so sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Usually when taking whole food vitamin C or upping my dose at the onset of cold, flu symptoms, the symptoms typically subside rather quickly. Not so with my most recent bottle. Nothing happened. Also noticed that when pouring into juice, it no longer dissolves like it used to (I give it to my toddler that way). With my recent bottle, the capsule powder just clumps together in the liquid even after shaking the liquid (green tea or OJ vigorously). It only dissolves after I heat and then shake vigorously. Seems either the formula or processing method may have changed. Too bad because this go round I'm going with a different brand.

Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over a year & really like it. I have been taking vitamin C for over 45 years & have been the happiest with this form of it. Highly recommend it.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have made this a daily supplement. No gastric distress and it must be non acidic since it doesn't irritate my bladder either I prefer this natural Vitamin C over Amla

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stronger than Vit C and I love the small pills, easy to swallow

Camu Camu

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best natural vitamin C I've found searching the net. It heals wounds quickly and protects you from brusing easily. It also gives you a boost in the energy department.

C vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No effect

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best vit. C originally nature product.

High in Vitamin C

Posted by Rena61 on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

And is a real food as well. Gotta love it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A great way to get Vitamin C in a natural form and without any hidden nasties. Very happy with it.

1 2 3