7/9/07 First for Women magazine article

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

How brazilian beauties stay slim and sexy:...The plan contains allantoic acid, a compound said to triple fat burn and boost lymph circulation by 82 percent to reduce cellulite. In the US, its available from iherb.com.....

Blood Pressure Skyrocketed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

and I believe it was due to this product. It did give me energy but I had to stop taking it as my blood pressure went up drastically. Discontinued it and blood pressure is way down. Who can be sure but to be safe monitor your blood pressure when using.

No paradise from this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Using 1 capsule three times per day and notice no change whatsoever. No decrease in appetite and no increase in energy. This is my 2nd bottle because I wanted to give it a fair chance but it was a waste of money in my opinion.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i've used this product for over 6mos and it's help me maintain and keep my weight down considerably. i use it as suggested. i take 1 capsule before meals 3x a day, eating a very modest meal. i would recommend this product to the consumers @ iherb. thanks for including my input. i appreciate that you value my opinion.

this stuff really really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this stuff really works, but be careful, id take one cap in the morn, then it would be the end of the day, and id be all moody because i hadn't eaten all day, so you have to remember to eat a little even if you dont feel like it, because you wont feel like eating that much over all, I lost my gut fast... great clean product...

Do not try this supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This supplement made me heart race and clouded my mind. I would not recommend taking this Herb. The racing heart side effect was scary and it made it hard to concentrate.

It felt nothing,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

May be it worked for others, but for me I don't why it didn't, may be interaction with some other herbs and vitamin that I use. This was the 1st and last will ever buy.

Its a good one!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about two weeks now. And I'm not gittery or anything. As you know we all are made different. I can already tell a difference in the way my pants fit. I'm tall and have been slim all of my life, but I put on weight when I lost a job! this rocks. And I'm not telling anyone yet! And the price is good too!

SORRY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

DIDN'T DO A THING FOR ME : (

Fair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my second bottle and don't really see any difference. I have been excercising and dieting.I may try one more bottle to see if quantity and time are the issue.