Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use these even though they do have soy in them, I do feel more energy on these but I am going to try the Mercola brand which uses sunflower lecithin and see how I do with them. Fast and prompt service from Iherb.

Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Worked wonders for giving me energy and making me feel fabulous...even after the very first use of one pill per day. Highly recommend this product!

CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are stronger than other 100mg capsules - I think because they are filler free. Would definitely buy again; I really love the Paradise Herbs supplements.

Vegetarian Q10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product, and vegetarian! Impossible to find vegetarian Q10, so stock up on this valuable find. Great for heart and blood vessels.

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The only CoQ10 that I have found in veg caps, plus I love the energy I feel since I have been taking them. Great Brand!!

Paradise Herbs CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've tried this CoQ10 and I'm really liking it. I like that this CoQ10 comes in liquid veggie caps; it seems like this helps the CoQ10 be more assimilable. I'll order it again.

Best CoQ10 out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Paradise Herbs is the best out there because of their commitment to purity and best quality. I love their CoQ10 especially because it's coated with chlorella to keep it at its best

Didn't see the effect

Posted by Trinity on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

And it's quite expensive, so I won't buy it again.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

Great Deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great deal, I'm taking one a day now. I love the product. Hopefully the deal will stay for the next order..

1 2