SEEM GOOD...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

both Echinacea & Goldenseal are the king & Queen of strengthening the immune system at a time of "crisis". "unfortunately" i wasn't ill lately to really try its effectiveness but i tried it on occasion when i felt some sour throat feeling,so i can definitely say it is really effective at relieving the upper respiratory system from tar(from cigarettes) and other infections,and i trust this company to deliver the goods when i catch the flu etc',so this product will wait in my medicine cabin for the "call of duty" day...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Great to get you better!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The Echinacea and Goldenseal are wonderful for making you feel better but these have added herbs that really help. These are great to take when you first start to feel ill. Take 2, three times a day,and you will not feel so bad for near as long. I highly recommend this brand as I have used several of their products with great results. If you found this review helpful please click the 'yes' button to let me know :)

Excellent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was suffering from sudden pain in the throat. I knew that if I don't do anything about it, I will get the flu/cold. So I immeditely took 4 capsules twice a day for 3 days, I was 100% better already. I have been using it for years, and it works everytime.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I greatly appreciate that these products are wild crafted or grown without the use of pesticides, preservatives, etc. Also they are free from fillers so they are MSG free products. (MSG is hidden in many ingredients in foods/supplements claiming to be healthy and natural.) Reasonably priced too.

echinacea and Goldenseal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I start feeling under the weather I take the amount it says to and I start to feel better the next day. Don't know how it work but Wow!

sore throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really helps me and my kids

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product killed urinary tract infection very quickly. The urine test showed no more infection.

Great for Immunity-boosting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice combination for change of season colds etc and to help recover from colds & flu.