Helps with my heart pain and palpitations

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I have had heart issues, namely arrhythmia since I was a child. Recently it has become worse, causing frequent pain and a feeling that my heart is going to beat out of my chest. I take this along with Motherwort when I have palps or pain and it helps within minutes. I hope my review is helpful to someone. Peace and love to all of you.

helps with palpitations

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not caused by my significant other. These do actually help my irregular heart beat. When I don't take them I can tell my heart is not beating properly because I'll have a heavy, congested feeling and I cough more. My cardiologist said this was my brain trying to regulate my heart beat by stimulating my diaphragm. I just feel better when I take these. The caps are small and easy to swallow. Like Paradise brand because there are no preservatives or machine lubricants in this product.

Great for rapid Heartbeat!...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this product is amazing for balancing rapid heartbeats to the normal levels,i take it together along with Jarrow Formulas, Hawthorn, 500 mg for a complete Synergestic herbal action,1 of each in the morning and again at bedtime for maintanance,and occasionally when i feel i need more than that....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews .

I love Paradise Herbs, here is why:

Posted by Reviewer2534563 on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do not work for Paradise Herbs or know anyone in the company. I love their products because it's so hard to find supplements without additives, binders, fillers, etc.I also love that they are powdered extracts, which by definition means a) a concentrate b) free of both alchohol and glycerin. I always try to reduce my chemical exposure everywhere I can in my life, and think that in our chemically-based society, the more we do so, the better for ourselves and our environment. I recommend Paradise Herbs with enthusiasm and gratitude.

Good for heart problems.

Posted by HealthyEating on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The You Can Heal Your Heart Now book recommends this to help your heart. My husband takes this everyday for that reason.

GOOD CLEAN AND FRESH PRODUCT

Posted by MarieMR on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No fillers , good product. iherb has good customer service and fast reliable DHL delivery service Thank you!

Excellent Service by Iherb

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer3016012 on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My heart does not go crazy any more

Good quality

Posted by 5044811037550091497 on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be of good quality. After a few weeks of taking this supplement, I cannot vouch for any beneficial effects on the heart or elsewhere but I'm taking it for a possible effect on cardiac performance. The disappointing thing was the UK customs surcharge levied on this product after import to the UK, which made it poor value compared with other similar products. More specifically, it was held by the Post Office in the UK until payment of the charge was made(about £3) plus a fixed handling fee of £8, so the value became very poor after these charges.