Insane side effects!

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow, be careful with this stuff! After the second capsule I experienced a complete uncontrollable sexual drive. After trying saw palmetto and biotin I'm trying Fo Ti to get my thinning hair back. I don't know if I can continue with these pills. Perhaps I should take it less often.

sore knees/energy

Posted by Reviewer2537206 on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've taken fo ti off and on for years now. I play sports, and have found fo ti to be excellent for sore knees and stamina levels. I have tried many brands as well, and only tried this one because my favorite was out of stock. Though the name "Paradise Herbs" seems kind of "cheesy," it, I believe, is a powerful extract. And my body seems to respond very well to this particular brand. So I am going to buy another bottle.

One of the best FOTI available in the market

Posted by 5757520293881387919 on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many Foti 's but this and Dr. Shen are the best!

Good As a Kidney Tonic

Posted by HealthandWellness on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Did feel the nourishing effect on the kidneys. Supposed to be an aphrodisiac as well. Bought it for the hair blackening effect it claims to have. Jury's still out on that one as it's too early to tell. In TCM, hairs are the reflection on the state of health of the kidneys, so fingers crossed with the nourishing effect I felt on my kidney will eventually help in my graying hairs. Did seem to notice less hair fall on the drain cover at shower! They should change the name to He Shou Wu instead because that's what it is and Fo Ti doesn't exisit in TCM.

Fo Ti

Posted by karishma on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fo Ti is an anti aging tonic and reverses graying of hair. Also used for thinning hair treatment and as baldness cures. At the same time it works on the liver and the kidneys to improve the quality of red blood cells and reduce the buildup of hepatic (liver) fat. Paradise Herbs Fo Ti is the best brand for all these.

Fo Ti helped me regain my youth and my hair

Posted by Reviewer1368353 on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hair loss condition improved alot after taking fo ti and i felt stronger physically by taking it regularly.

Excellent

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A very good product. I use it for my thinning hair and I think it grows faster and a bit stronger. I also feel my mood elevated and have more energy. What I really like in Paradise Herb's products is that there are no binders or fillers. Will buy again.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3205016 on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

am impressed, took about 4 days to feel a shift, will explore more products through this brand.

Great for wood, energy & grey hair

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help restore my hair. In that department, it's only helped a little at two capsules per day. However, I noticed an immediate energy boost that lasts a good 8 to 10 hours post taking (it's not crazy big, but noticeable). I also noticed that my libido went up, along with something else going up far too often. It's practically at teenage levels with other synergistic herbs being involved. As for gray hair, I've noticed between 1/3rd to 1/2 of my gray hairs return to their original colour. As for the taste, I broke a capsule and it tastes much stronger/better than another brand I was using before. Would recommend this brand wholeheartedly.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2234897 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The first ho shou wu product that ive tried but the quality seems good since ive have been taking 2 caps every morning and my energy has been really good