Paradise Herbs, Essentials, Slendatrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if this is the magic pill since it's not the only thing I take, but I started taking this and ThyroSense at the same time and have lost 10 pounds and have tons of energy with no side effects at all. Terrific product.

I LOST 40 POUNDS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I seriously lost 40 pounds on these little babies. They were suggested to me by a friend who is a health nut! I took them and of course did the exercise and watched what I ate thing, and in 6 months lost 40. Another 6 and I kept it off! I don't suggest or review often, but I'm telling you THIS STUFF WORKS!

Wouldn't recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Haven't not experienced all it claims. I would not recommend it at all. I just wanted to lose the 5 pounds I gained over the winter, and increase my energy level, and this did not work at all.

Didn't do a thing for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

All this product did for me was make my urine smell funny. I saw no increase in energy nor any weight loss.

Good for blood sugar and burning fat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am overweight and I have type 2 diabetes. I like this formula because it contains es herbs that help your body convert fat into energy (CLA), and also help to regulate blood sugar (gynema, etc.). This one is perfect for helping me with those two issues.

SO FAR SO GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have just started using this product..maybe two weeks ago. As with using herbs of any sort, it can take many weeks to realize any change. I do enjoy a greater level of energy, but so far have not realized an appreciable weight loss. At this point, I am taking 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. I may have to increase that. I do like the product and will likely order again so that I can give it a full trial.

It worked the first time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When you are under stress, popping pills will not help you lose weight no matter how miraculous it is advertised as being. The first time I tried these perhaps it worked because I was not working so I was able to focus on my health and I was not really stressed and afterwards I took them again no result...

no effect

Posted by skinnyfuel on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took the whole bottle and never had any effect at all, for me.

Doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Please note! Iherb DOES NOT accept returns if product has been opened......even if it makes you ill.

Mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

really feel terrific since using it!