Blood Pressure reducer & Immunity builder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having tested this product I have experienced a 10 point reduction in my blood pressure readings.Beautiful!I can also vouch for its immune system help as well, as a cold and chest infection (I have Asthma)has been reduced to 2 weeks from beginning to end (it usually takes 3 to 4 weeks due to the Asthma). Currently doing a before and after test to see if my Cholesterol has reduced as well! Worth its weight in gold! More actually!People don't realize how debilitating Asthma can get and how it can reduce quality of life! And the obvious reduction in blood pressure will have long term health benefits for my heart and arteries for the future.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am seeing an Oriental Medicine M.D.. He does kinesiology testing on supplements I have in my cupboard. He tested nearly fifty supplements. Only four were good for me. This was one of them. After eight months of a sore throat, this formula knocked it out.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good supplement for immune system. Protects from stress and improves strength. I also tried Cordyceps, but this Mushroom mix is better.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This herb helps to strengthen my immune system. I am able to get over colds, sore throats, etc. much faster when I take this formula.

One of the best mushroom complex

Posted by kirowang on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Effective with the best mushrooms ever! Just look for the great mushrooms, are in. However the notes and the info text has changed, on the new designed package! I hope the benefits and the ingredients are the same.

Imperial Mushroom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Paradise Herbs are great because they have no fillers. This a good mushroom blend and I would buy again.

Paradise Herbs, Imperial Mushroom, Immune Formula, 60 Veggie Caps