Maca Pro Vegetarian Protein - Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent protein blend. It mixes easily and has a great texture. I add some additional raw organic cocoa powder to my shake with a bit of stevia. I use this post-workout. No bloating and it really hits the spot. I've made the switch from whey protein to pea or pea/rice blends, and have lost body fat and increased lean body mass. I was skeptical, but glad I made the switch. Try it!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pricey for the amount provided. Tastes good, though and you can always add fruit/nuts, etc. to bulk it up.

Maca Pro, Not Again

Posted by trebleinthekitchen on May 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am not impressed with this product at all. It has a horrible taste and texture. I have tried putting it in smoothies, oatmeal, overnight oats, cookies, and bars....and none of the items have turned out well because of this product. I will not be purchasing it again.

Good, but....

Posted by MichelX on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love that there's Maca in it and that it's vegan, but, the taste is so-so and for some reason, it is much less filling to me than the other vegan protein powders I've had. I would buy it again for the Maca and maybe try the Vanilla next time, maybe it's better tasting.

Doesnt taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The vanilla tastes much better. Good ingredients, effective energy boost.

So-and-so texture and taste, but good result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The powder is chalky and needs hard stirring with spoon. The taste is not that horrible, but not that pleasant either. It gives me a good post workout protein drink, even better than whey protein with aminogen.

hmmm..