Posted by Scottishdave on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another great paradise herbs protein formula. Tastes pleasant mixed with nut milk and a bananna. Will be re-ordering!!

Way More Than Expected ALL AROUND!

Posted by CarisseCrossland on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No fancy packaging but do not be fooled, it's delicious , easily digestible and I highly recommend it!

Good Product

Posted by adechamplain on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this protein powder. I has non GMO ingredients and some are organic. It's nice in smoothies especially when you add a banana or some fruit but I add reishi powder and more maca and some soaked chia seeds and its yummy and sustaining.

maca up vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yummy scrummy.Have this every day, a bit expensive but its easily digested and the aminos have a great calming effect within minutes,I usually take with Garden of life raw organic super food as its very green, but this makes it more palatable.Creamy vanilla taste, not too strong , not too weak

Delicious Vegetarian Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this protein in both the Vanilla and Chocolate flavor. Just the right amount of sweetness, it mixes well and I'm always tempted to eat it straight out of the container.

Packaging-Not impressed!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't have a seal underneath the cap. The one I got the content leaked! The manufacturer needs to redesign it or no reorder from me!

Love it

Posted by Trinity on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I am really busy and don't have enough time for long regular meals during the day. In these days I take my Maca Up with almond milk. The taste is very nice. I also bought Nutiva's gelatinized maca but its taste is really unpleasant and I can't take it on its own, so I sometimes combine them and add a bit of natural chocolate or cocoa powder and the taste is fine. When I take only this maca the taste is quite good, and I sometimes have craving for it. I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing, but I quite like it. Also, when I feel like eating chocolate or anything sweet, I take a spoon of Maca Up and usually that's enough to kill the craving.

great product

Posted by x-tine on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great mild and pleasant flavor that works well mixed with soy/almond/coconut milks, with fresh fruit, in oatmeal (or other hot cereal), and of course in fruit smoothies. Lightly sweetened with Lo Han Guo which is nice, since this allows you to add the sweetener of your choice if you want extra sweetness (if desired). It has a respectable 21g of vegan protein per scoop and mostly organic ingredients.

Good value & quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality protein, it's not the best tasting when mixed with just water, but it's not the worst either. Best mixed with milks, juices, or in a smoothie. Great for cooking with too.

Update: tastes fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At first I thought this had a very sandy taste, however mixed with almond milk, frozen banana & blueberries, it dissolves well. Just make sure you are not mixing this with just water or milk on its own.

1 2