This is a great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I chose Paradise Herbs over some of the less expensive MSM products because it had nothing else in it (read labels). My husband has Fibromyalgia and after much research we decided to try MSM over the last 5 years nothing has helped but after 2 weeks of MSM and he also takes Glucosomine Chrondoitin he said he actually felt a difference we will continue with this product.

Makes hair shinier

Posted by Dianamite on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have thyroid problems, and my teenaged daughter had to undergo several surgeries, so we have both been dealing with hair loss and regrowth. Biotin helps, but this has brought back some of the shine and made our hair softer again. We are really loving it.

Pure product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very glad that I found this product from Paradise Herbs that is made of pure MSM without any unnecessary fillers!

not happy

Posted by MarinaK on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I may have a sensitivity to this ingredient. My eyes became swollen and I just didn't feel right. I won't buy MSM by any brand because I think I may be allergic to it.

good msm

Posted by wendybrown on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good msm. I think it seemed to help well after a dog bite.

love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great quality! veggie capsule (no yucky ground up bone gelatin). i take three a day and always get compliments on my skin. so good for all the connective tissues, too -- ligaments, tendons. yay--win/win! :)

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great condition. Thanks a lot.