Help

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Msm is an absolutely indispensable aid in combating the effects of inflammation, whether caused by arthritis, muscle strain, bruising, etc. I take one or two servings per day. People with serious pain should try 3, and work up to 6 if needed. When used together with vitamin c and grape seed extract immediately following an injury, it can almost entirely prevent bruising and swelling. When used with fish oil (I take 2 grams per day of quality fish oil), it will, over time, turn back the effects of arthritis and aging, at least to some degree. My joints are more flexible than most people 1/3 my age! It has a slight laxative effect, so start small and work your way up slowly. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Maybe one of the best

Posted by Trinity on Feb 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think it's a good one, quite potent. ____________________ UPDATE: I tried Dr. Best's OptiMSM powder (it's also good), but I like this one better. I have very fine, baby soft, light brown hair (my natural colour) and my eyelashes are hardly noticeable without mascara as they are quite fair coloured as well. When I was using this one my eyelashes were kind of harder and darker.And no fillers. Thank you Paradise Herbs and iHerb.

Rita Goecke

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These really help sinus problems, allergies, & RA.

Works Wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I accidentally consumed this (since its advertised for joint problem), but it did eliminate my allergic in one shot, amazing.... (now I miss my allergic symptom because its gone....)

Doctor Recommended

Posted by Duckus on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this product for anyone taking MSM as it has no fillers.

MSM is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought MSM to help with my healthy hair journey. I had also heard that skin and nails will also benefit from MSM. I am not one of those people who swear that things are happening within one day of taking them. It's been about a month so far. I can tell you that my nails require a lot more trimming than usual. I have taken up running and was a little scared of knee pain that may have followed, but with taking MSM, I have little to no pain in the knees. I think MSM helps you get into a healthier habit. Once I started taking it, I felt more thirsty thus requiring me to drink more water (which is good for you anyways) and I also started eating more fruits to get my daily recommended amount of vitamin C naturally (which is also good for you). So all in all, MSM is great. I don't intend to take more that 1000mg in a day. This is doing wonders so far without feeling sick or nauseous as other have commented.

good product

Posted by reformas-valencia on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the best msm is from mrm, this is only ok

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

super

Love MSM!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taking for my hair, skin, nails and brain function. Feel more alert and have more energy since I started taking MSM. Prefer the tablets to the powder as they are much easier to take. Have also started my 12 year old daugther on MSM with the hope that it may help with her chronic allergies. Love Paradise Herbs!

THANKSS

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD ZLR 910 on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Looks like it starts working but may feel big difference after using it for a long time. Enter *Zlr 910* (no space) at checkout for 5% off!

1 2