Quality Omega 3 at Great price!

Posted by Reviewer2496359 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After searching the internet to find an Omega 3 that is manufactored in Norway and provides the maximum level of EPA and DHA in their natural triglyceride forms, I came up with 'Paradise'. I then searched for the best price on this product and with postage taken into account, iherb has the best price I have found, so far, for England UK.

Great for rheumatoid inflammation!

Posted by 4945967745829542744 on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mother no longer complains of pain in her joints.. it helps to lessen the pain

Best Fish Oil Capsule I have tried

Posted by 5332171781681330512 on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Received this product extremely quickly, I was very impressed. It is very hard to find gelatin free capsules and this is perfect. Been taking for a few weeks and will be buying again. Not once have I experienced that 'fish burp' everyone hates from these types of pills. There is no smell or odor even from the bottle. I like how the capsules are soft and go down very easy. I am very satisfied with this product and my experience purchasing this from iherb.

Great for the Heart

Posted by 5416994965548640989 on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This omega supplement offers beneficial support to heart, brain and joints. It enables me to stand on my feet all day with no joint discomfort. Also, the pills are easy to swallow and there is no after taste.

loved it because of gelatine free capsules

Posted by 4935145319722690040 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

awesome product however a couple of the capsules have burst and they sticked together.

The Best Kind of Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fish oil from anchovy and sardines have always been considered the best if you want to add Omega 3 to your diet using nutrients. However, most manufacturers are now using other sources that I don't believe have the good nutrient value of these two fish products. Also, selecting a processor that takes from the far north - Norway - and then purifies even further is the kind of product I am looking for. I have been using the Paradise Herb brand now for about two years and am pleased with the results. I also have used several other Paradise products and find them to be of excellent quality at a very fair price.

there is a pain in my stomach after using this

Posted by 5586807966755128098 on Mar 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

there is a pain in my stomach after using this

Matched product description

Posted by 5302985696323309639 on May 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product, couldn't found omega-3 without gelatin on any other website. This is really good. The price is little bit high

great quality