SUPERB PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried numerous different brands (with and without Pygeum)...this basic Saw Palmetto PARADISE HERBS Brand tops them all! It REALLY WORKS! One capsule a day and within 60 days the results were remarkably great! Do yourself a favor and try it, regardless of what you've used before.

recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used Now Foods untill they started adulterating it with Sorbitol. If you wonder what sorbitol will do to you, please search it online. Further more this kind is nuch more effective.

Saw Palmetto

Posted by Sprinkles on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband says he can feel a definite improvement since beginning this approx. 2 months ago. It's excellent that it also contains the borage oil, which contributes GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) to the mix.

I wasn't impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My problem is having to get up 3 to 4 times a night and I have a hard time starting the flow. This product barely helped at all. I am not giving up though. I will be trying Now Foods, Prostate Support to see how it does.

Bought this for my father

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

He said it works. And he took only one bottle!

Paradise Herbs, Once Daily Saw Palmetto, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by msturglifestyle on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Saw Palmetto capsule avaliable! If you want a Saw Palmetto formula (ie with other herbs etc) i would recomend these capsules & obtain the rest seprately. These capsules keep the ingridents fresher than other brands & are free of additives & chemicals at full dose! Paradise Herbs entire range all made this way.

Paradise Herbs Saw Palmetto, once daily veggie caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is a good buy. The price is very competitive and it is not readily available in local health food stores. price. I hope you continue this product as I plan to continue buying it for,hopefully, many years (I'm now 63 and counting.)

it is acceptable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it is convenient to take only one tablet. If the size of the tablet could be smaller, it would be better

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Got this for my son he says it works when he takes it....

best saw palmetto