Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The main reason I purchased this product is because it has a certified ORAC value. There are a lot of products on the market that claim they have a high anti-oxidant value but they don't seem to certify that value. The Veggie Caps are good and I can literately feel extra energy after I take them. A key point in the products direction is to take them when you eat otherwise I believe based on research that the nutrition provided by the Veggie Caps will not get absorbed into the system as well, if at all. I like the Veggie Cap and I will purchase again. One other note: My wife started having digestive issues (going to the bathroom a lot) and discontinued taking them. I had the same issue and kept taking them and the issue went away after about a week. According to other health articles I have read, when the body starts taking in a lot of antioxidants, the antioxidants start neutralizing free radicals that are in our systems doing damage. One of the ways our bodies expel the neutralized free radicals is through going to the bathroom. That's how it seemed to work for me and I'm fine with that. I buy these to help maintain a healthy body and they seem to be a fine job.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very health conscious and always looking for cutting edge products. I love Paradise Herbs supplements. It is excellent quality. I take these energy green capsules on days I don't eat fruits. It keeps me energetic! These supplements can get pricey, so I love that iherb website is a virtual store and you can see the EXPIRATION DATE before ordering any products! It takes the guesswork away of not knowing what you are ordering is fresh or not. I love the transparency of iherb with it's customers. This was the deciding factor for me, and I will keep reordering from them. The packaging and delivery time was perfect!!!

All the good things in capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yes I took 4 caps in the morning and then 1 scoop of the protein greens in the evening. I feel great.

energy booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am already on the second bottle.I just take one capsule per day instead of eight suggested on the label. It is a full-spectrum natural sources of food like veggies, berries and herbs. these supplements help boost my energy and lift my spirit and sustain me work until late at night.

Good product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 of these a day along with Christopher's Vitalerbs. Lots of good ingredients.

Very satisfied.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really can feel the difference. For some reasan digestion works better, smoother. I also think it has some influence on my skin. I feel better since I use it. Will keep buying it.

good greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent way to get greens for nourishment when you can't stand to drink a green drink. Love it!It has a high orac rating!!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Speedy delivery! Glad that i found iHerbs! I am taking this for 2 weeks now, digestive system seems better than without!

High quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My favorite supplement actually. I use the powder, because it is cheaper and stronger.

Must Have...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

High ORAC and organic! This is a must have to ight that mid-afternoon fatigue.