Can't be without it

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Orac Energy Greens for some time now. I never used these packets until my family went on vacation this year, and I knew I didn't want to be without my greens for a week. They worked well, as expected. Please see my review of Paradise Herbs, ORAC-Energy Greens, 6.4 oz (182 g) I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

great for traveling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take places when you travel. Everyone needs lots* of energy when they travel.

amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was buying the large container, but find the packets are way more convenient for travel, and are pre-measured, which make it faster. I also think it is more sanitary so my hand doesn't have to grab the scooper and scoop out the stuff each day. I love them!

Energy Greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The energy greens helps keep me alert in the afternoon.

Paradise Herbs 15 packets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mixed it with milk and taste was not so pleasant, then added banana and now it´s my favourite smoothie! Banana adds sweet taste and it´s perfect! Love it and will order more!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think buying this product with the individual packets is a good way to try the product before buying a large canister of it. I wasn't sure if I would be able to drink it. But I am down to my last 3-4 packets and I just ordered one of the bigger ones. I won't say the taste is great but it is tolerable. I put it in about 8 oz of apple juice (the best) or orange juice and I drink it within a few swallows. I put it in a smoothy once but it overpowered the taste of it. I don't always eat enough veggies so I am glad to be able to get some of their nutrients through this product.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Healthy ingredients, high orac value, great tasting, mixes well in liquid, convenient packet, and great price at iherb!

The best Green's on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Orac energy greens are the best all in one greens supplement you can find, i looked at 20 plus different products , and orac energy greens takes the cake. I am energized all day long and feel great. plus its mostly organic ingredients, which have 10 - 20 times more nutritional value than conventional.

Feels great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After drinking one of these I feel great... But I rather drink it with apple juice instead of water...

A Felt and Seen Change in Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent in working; for me at least. It does not taste like a delicious milkshake but its beneficial factors are worth swigging it down. I plan to buy somemore of it.

1 2 3