review of product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I first bought this at a health food store, however, it is farther away and we were running out of the product, so I went on line and ordered and received right away. This is a great product and has everything in it to alkalize and improve the body immune system. My daughter has stage 4 cancer and I give this to her as often as possible, it has helped bring her white blood cell count up after chemo. I am very happy with this product and will continue to use it. Thank you for your prompt delivery. Shirley of San Diego

almost a miracle...

Posted by alloriginal on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this daily for several years and have nothing but great things to say about it. It is chock-full of amazing, pricey ingrediants such as wheat grass, goji berry, maitake mushroom yet the price is very affordable. At the time I started using this product I had a cold and bronchitis that had been lingering for a month; within days of using the cold was gone and I was feeling 100%. It has a rich, green taste which will not be everybody's cup of tea (although I like it).For cleansing, for fighting inflammation, for alkalizing the blood, for improving immunity this is the very best thing out there. A truly remarkable product, easily worth twice what I herb is charging for it. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

GREAT TASTE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i HAVE USED MANY GREEN POWDERS AND THIS ONE TASTE GREAT. I MIX A SCOOP WITH ABOUT 3 CUPS OF WATER AND ADD FRESH FRUIT (APPLE OR PEAR AND FROZEN BLUEBERRIES AND STRAWBERIES) I ALSO ADD FRESH SPINACH, KALE, PARSLEY AND ROMAINE LETTUCE. I DRINK THIS GREEN SMOOTHY ALL MORNING LONG. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS ASKING ME WHAT I'M DRINKG AND ARE SURPRISED AT HOW GOOD IT TASTE. THIS HAS KEPT ME HEALTHY AND FULL OF ENERGY. IT ALSO KEEPS ME VERY REGULAR AND ALKALINE. I NEVER GO A DAY WITH OUT MY GREEN SMOOTHY.

Full of health benefits!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is truly a amazing product. After using it, my energy level has increase. It is packed with powerful nutrients. However, please be advice that this product is heavy grass (barley grass, wheat grass, etc), and very little of everything else (fruits, vegetables, herbs, etc) (This is comparing to other Green Drinks). Nonetheless, it does offer a wide rage of ingredients for a very good price.

Good company, good product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nice balance / good taste / nice energy big up paradise herbs!!! I have tried other orac greens products - this one is the best by far. Others have a sweet taste trying to cover up the taste of the greens - I would rather not have a cover up flavor. Paradise Herbs Greens have a mild taste and I love to mix it with an all natural tomato/vegetable beverage.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product a lot. I mix it with a juice and as a result an improved immune system

Paradise Herbs are Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We drink this in the morning after a cup of green tea. Started a month ago by mixing it in all natural apple juice and tastes surprisingly good (not so hot in water, but OK in a pinch). Energy levels have improved and we've lost some weight. I highly recommend this product!

This product makes it easier to be healthy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As an older person with a small appetite, using this product ensures that I receive all the benefits to my health that I would find difficult otherwise.

Taste Is not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works well. I had some pain in my neck and after drinking this It was gone, It came back the next day but It works. I also got a light headache after drinking it, thats good. Its a good product for a nice price.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works great, as written. Clears your skin and detoxifies.