Alternative to clomid!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This herb can be used as an alternative to clomid for women with PCOS, along with tribulus, vitex and maca. It supports mucous membrane production, which are crucial for fertility. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great supplement

Posted by opheart on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement for all women to balance your mood and hormonal disorders. And it really works.

HOT FLUSHES GONE!

Posted by 4917743866453743768 on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love Shatavari & love this product. I've taken Shatavari before with very good results, usually in a formula. Hot flashes have come & gone over a period & I usually manage them with a Shatavari formula & a variety of supplements I take. This time they weren't doing the trick. When I started on this the flushes were gone within a week & haven't returned since, it's been a couple of months now. I won't ever be without this, it's a great quality product & affordable.

Savesta brand is better for shatavari

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Paradise are normally great but I found the Savesta standardise extract more effective in this instance. Great for women at all stages.

good

Posted by 4723226712019454662 on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have not notice any difference nor good or bad

mixed feelings

Posted by Reviewer3143739 on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this to treat plaque on my cats' teeth -- I am very disappointed with the results on that front , however I did apply it to a cut and the result was excellent - quick healing , no mark

Good products !

Posted by 4895849030116821552 on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this company fast mail service and got everything right the 1st. time. Thank you for great customer service and great products.

As good as before

Posted by 4658160156711012427 on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep buying this not only because it works, but because of the value. The brand I used to buy you have to take two capsules each day to get the same benefit as one smaller capsule of Paradise Herbs Organic Shatavari. Plus, each bottle costs almost half as much as a bottle of the other brand. Great deal.

Precious herb

Posted by 5492235948833698404 on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was taking this in past comming from India and it really helps for cists in ovarius and reguletes the cicle.

very good

Posted by Mersila on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it does what it say and paradise herbs is my favorite brand

1 2