Help

Alternative to clomid!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This herb can be used as an alternative to clomid for women with PCOS, along with tribulus, vitex and maca. It supports mucous membrane production, which are crucial for fertility. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

HOT FLUSHES GONE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love Shatavari & love this product. I've taken Shatavari before with very good results, usually in a formula. Hot flashes have come & gone over a period & I usually manage them with a Shatavari formula & a variety of supplements I take. This time they weren't doing the trick. When I started on this the flushes were gone within a week & haven't returned since, it's been a couple of months now. I won't ever be without this, it's a great quality product & affordable.

Great supplement

Posted by opheart on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement for all women to balance your mood and hormonal disorders. And it really works.

Savesta brand is better for shatavari

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Paradise are normally great but I found the Savesta standardise extract more effective in this instance. Great for women at all stages.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have not notice any difference nor good or bad

Precious herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was taking this in past comming from India and it really helps for cists in ovarius and reguletes the cicle.

mixed feelings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this to treat plaque on my cats' teeth -- I am very disappointed with the results on that front , however I did apply it to a cut and the result was excellent - quick healing , no mark

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really helps with harmones; menopause; pms; etc.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Good products !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this company fast mail service and got everything right the 1st. time. Thank you for great customer service and great products.

1 2