Exactly what I needed!

Posted by raeannewright on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased with this product - I just ordered my second bottle. I eat very healthily, drink lots of water, am a vegetarian, take vitamins daily and practice yoga 3+ times per week... yet I was still struggling with occasional constipation which I am convinced is related to stress. The triphala has zero side-effects that I've noticed, and my digestion has been fantastic! If I do get a little backed up, it doesn't last longer than a day now. I've only been taking 1 per day, and sometimes another if I feel full or bloated or have over-indulged :) I am so pleased and will continue to buy!

Good Digestion

Posted by psmiracle on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have tried Paradise Triphala... was hoping it could help me with my IBS but didn't help at all... Its only great improvement for me is that it's really a very good digestive enzymes...or probiotic all in one... Its digestion power is great...

not as effective for my metabolism as Amla...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i find Amla alone works better for me than the traditional Triphala blend even though i'm sure that thousands of years proves that some people WILL find benefits in this Herbal combination,anyways it's a great company,especially their herbal extracts,you can see my other reviews on dozens of them...

Constipation relief

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Taking 4 capsules every day, I am not constipated now. My sleep is much better Thank you

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1019558 on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works and it works me! Good stuff!

recommended by dr. weil

Posted by Reviewer2057662 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is the first product that i can take daily that helps my irregularity. so much better than swallowing metamucil.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is a real wonder. It keeps things moving. I will continue taking it and have share some with my sister.

bowel regularity

Posted by Reviewer3122470 on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

works well, will continue to order

Michigan

Posted by Reviewer2709377 on Nov 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great,recommend and I use this!!

Good product