Exactly what I needed!

Posted by raeannewright on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased with this product - I just ordered my second bottle. I eat very healthily, drink lots of water, am a vegetarian, take vitamins daily and practice yoga 3+ times per week... yet I was still struggling with occasional constipation which I am convinced is related to stress. The triphala has zero side-effects that I've noticed, and my digestion has been fantastic! If I do get a little backed up, it doesn't last longer than a day now. I've only been taking 1 per day, and sometimes another if I feel full or bloated or have over-indulged :) I am so pleased and will continue to buy!

Good Digestion

Posted by psmiracle on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have tried Paradise Triphala... was hoping it could help me with my IBS but didn't help at all... Its only great improvement for me is that it's really a very good digestive enzymes...or probiotic all in one... Its digestion power is great...

not as effective for my metabolism as Amla...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i find Amla alone works better for me than the traditional Triphala blend even though i'm sure that thousands of years proves that some people WILL find benefits in this Herbal combination,anyways it's a great company,especially their herbal extracts,you can see my other reviews on dozens of them...

all organic & natural

Posted by Reviewer1437440 on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this Triphala is wonderful: All organic, it works smooth and pleasant in the colon. The herb Haritaki in it is a very potent Ayurvedic herb! I keep ordering it.

Fantastic

Posted by 5459727700908962914 on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried more expensive name brand triphala and the quality of this product is just as good . And capsules are a lot smaller to swallow , still have the same effect.

Good quality and has no additives

Posted by 4955677849389834507 on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and has no additives

good

Posted by Reviewer2512695 on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it does help for me to go,so I take it regular.Love Paradise herbs and IHerb does very nice job

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1019558 on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It works and it works me! Good stuff!

recommended by dr. weil

Posted by Reviewer2057662 on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is the first product that i can take daily that helps my irregularity. so much better than swallowing metamucil.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is a real wonder. It keeps things moving. I will continue taking it and have share some with my sister.

1 2 3