Help

Great for dry eyes....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this for severe dry eyes... along with all the other great things it's supposed to be good for. Takes about 3-4 days for my dry eyes to become moist again. Love it!

i love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great supplement. Have been taking it for several months. I feel better, and am totally off of allergy meds. I also give it to my dogs.

Beautiful Quality Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with these and take them daily. I have found my skin is beautiful and glowing now. I am also less tired and losing weight more easily.

I love Essential Turmeric!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had purchased this at a local supplement store, but found it cheaper at iherb.com. Paradise Herb Turmeric is outstanding! It helps my allergies, my joints, my previously aching back. I love it so much that most of my friends and family are buying (through iherb.com) too!! Everyone should try this -it is truly amazing.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These guys know about quality and potency. You can see the difference in colour and smell.

Great product to anyone who lacks Turmeric as a spice in his/her diet.

Posted by PracticalReviews on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

although i can feel this product " working " in a good way in the digestive system and Turmeric has some known remarkable rejuvenating effect on the body tissues i expected it to be more potent,adaptogenic like at this concentrated extract.i am sure i will find another purpose for this product in the future. it is also important to say that i use Turmeric powder on a daily basis as a spice in large amounts so my body is not the best example.anyways,may i suggest you take this therapeutic "spice" herb more seriously as it turns out the eastern tradition knew what to use instinctively to keep the body to be healed quickly and also tae care of the digestive system AND prevent cancer .....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

No magnesium stearate or fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is very hard to find supplements that don't have a lot of fillers. This product is clean, as far as I can tell. I would give it a "5" if ingredients were also organic. I commend iherb for carrying it and wish they carried more quality products.

This works well but,,,,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

believe it or not I think it is causing some skin discoloration. I take it for muscle pain and will be taking it once every second day from now on.

Potent anti-inflamatory

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It actually works. I managed to control inflammation caused by gluten. I wish the manufacturer actually listed what vegetarian material is used in making the capsule. Also it is not GMP certified. I am not sure I am completely convinced that DEA and OTC compliance is enough. The latter two and more about controlled substances, but not manufacturing practices. Hence, I'm giving only 4 stars.

Good for liver detox and fighting inflamation

Posted by coconut on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this for inflamation and liver detox. A friend of mine became addicted to it and had to back off when he started having a golden tan look from eating so much of it. I introduced this to a family member who injured her back. She has gone off pain medications and now uses this product. She took 1 tea spoon a day with a meal. I used to take daily. Now I am on a maintenance dose of every other day. I also give to my dogs occasionally. If you break open the capsules it WILL STAIN!

1 2 3 4