Help

Good Maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used the NOW brand and this feels more potent, I have more energy.

Amazing Maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff. For females it will balance hormone function and also aid in supporting libido, for males it is great for steady energy. Great brand - highly concentrated so the capsules are small.

Maca Works Works Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this stuff for 2 weeks. Start noticing difference by the third day. It really help balance hormones. I've noticed some curves going on in the hip area and butt growing. My hubby told me today that he even noticed I was getting curvy and a nicer shape. This is 250 mg and I only take one capsule a day. Go Maca! Thanks.

Maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maca is one of the best supplements I have taken. It restored my energy levels and makes me feel good throughout the day. This is the only supplement I can say really makes a diffence of how I feel. You can actually feel the a diffence in you body and mind. I love Maca and will continue on it for the rest of my life. No other herbal supplement i can actually feel the positive results like Maca.

Good but not the same

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this brand since 2011 and the potency has definitely changed from what it used to be. Now I have to take up to 3 feel what i felt in taking one. I'm not sure what the company they aren't ent as strong as they use to be. So you will go through them a lot quicker. I just hope they are still free of binders and fillers and non gmo. I feel like I will be up to 4 caps soon thinking. I should probably look for a stronger brand. However this brand does work just with more caps taken.

Great benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand of Maca. No side effect. I take 2 per day in the a.m. My PMS symptoms have calmed down, my skin is clearing up. Great benefits from this vitamin. I've been taking them for two weeks, I saw results by the third day.

Paradise Herbs Maca now SUCKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this specific brand of Maca for months now because it worked . But that changed today. I just received two new bottles. Upon opening, I immediately noticed that the taste and smell were different. Not to my surprise, the effects of the Maca was different (less potent and harder on the stomach). I thought it was a bad batch, but when I compared my new order of Maca bottles with my old Maca empty bottles, I noticed that in fact Paradise Herbs had changed the label. This confirms that this is NOT the same product I have been consuming for months. After trying to contact the company VARIOUS times, I received absolutely no response whatsoever. This is a big red flag. I no longer will buy ANY of Paradise Herbs products. I will find another reputable company that actually cares about their clients.

Powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its amazing how much energy and stamina can a small pill gives you. I take two every day, and three and an extra one before that special moment. I highly recomend this product.

Maca Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Maca Root by Paradise Herbs is an excellent product in my opinion. I felt the aphrodisiac influences the first day I took it. Overall I think maca is a good product and I would definitely recommend it to other women.

Good

Posted by Trinity on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very good product. The pills are small and sometimes I take two. I feel ok with them, more energized and calmer at the same time. And no fillers. Great!

1 2 3