Help

A Great Supplement

Posted by alloriginal on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ginger is an indispensible aid in fighting nausea. Useful for sea-sickness, long car rides, etc. It is also an excellent anti-inflammatory. Use daily to combat inflammation of all varieties. It is inexpenive and non-toxic. I use one or two daily, usually on an empty stomach. Seems to be working. Good product, good price. Click my user name, alloriginal, to read reviews on all my favorite products!

Paradise Herbs, Rainforest Ginger

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this herb for many years to assist with arthritis issues. The dosage works for me and I was disappointed when our local market buyer decided to stop ordering the herb/products from Paradise Herbs, as other herbal supplements do not seem to have the same dosage/quality that I feel that I receive with the Paradise Herbs Ginger product. Thank you for offering the product on-line!

Helps with my inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm autoimmune and fight everyday to keep my systemic inflammation down. This and the turmeric from the same company have made a big difference for me. Definitely gives this a try.

very good product

Posted by mudanzas-valencia on Sep 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good product, best quality from ginger the Paradise herbs

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to go along with the Himalaya Turmeric because the Organic India which is what I usually use is unavailable. This seems to be working well. The Organic India is a combination of turmeric and ginger.

good product

Posted by wendybrown on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like paradise herbs products because they do not use any fillers and they never use tablets. I purchased this just to keep around for any type of nausea.

good product