Good quality

Posted by earthwalker on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with Paradise Herbs Resveratrol. I was unable to tolerate the Source Naturals brand and I am thankful to find another brand that is free of chemicals, pesticides, etc.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2048155 on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had severe muscle pain and fatigue. I saw a doctor but all the tests came back showing no problems. I tried the Paradise Herbs Resveratrol and was astonished at how much better I feel. It s effects are simply amazing.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2851729 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I switched from the Source Naturals brand as I think this is a better value given the 20:1 potency. Taking it as part of a Lyme disease protocol and am feeling slowly better.

For Lyme Disease

Posted by Radiant-Health on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Overall a very well made and effective product. It absorbs quickly and is easy to take as the capsule size is quite small. In the case of Lyme disease, as per Stephen Buhner, Japanese knotweed is essential to healing the illness. Taking knotweed in this case is used for a multitude of purposes that include its anti-microbial activity, neuro-protective qualities, circulation stimulation and anti-inflammatory effects, and for reducing the toxic damage in general caused by the spirochetes. Taking between 2 and 4 of these capsules, depending on body weight, per day before meals is usually best as each capsule provides 2 grams of knotweed in total. Also, since Japanese knotweed is anti-microbial it will cause die-off and the Herxheimer reaction so a gradual increase in dosage may be necessary. ***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

Resveratrol(Paradise Herbs)

Posted by ks33051 on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Resveratrol has boosted my energy levels and given me a feeling of wellness. It definitely will be included in my daily supplements.

good

Posted by Reviewer2164030 on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The doctor prescribed my husband several natural dietary supplements after his cancer was cured: Resveratrol, selenium (this one to be used whole life long), propolis. So I buy this resveratrol in iherb.com every 2 months now. Don't know if it helps, but you must try everything when you are in a group of danger.

This is good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1686643 on Sep 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Top quality and seems to help my blood pressure.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smaller, easy to swallow, and a very fine product.

good supplement

Posted by carmen on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

always buy them, not missing, effective.

Excellent product;

Posted by 5409361039097947338 on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product now for a few weeks and really pleased with it. Using it as part of a protocol for Lyme Disease.

1 2 3