Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is very comprehensive blend of herbs for increasing the men's vitality. Other than the more common herbs like Horn y Goat Weed or Cordyceps, it contains some of the les ser common herbs like Eucommia, Morinda. It's gentle and takes some time before you can feel the increase in libido. It does not give jitter feeling or increased heartbeat like similar products with yoihimbe The caps are very small and easy to swallow. Paradise Herbs is a reputable company that does not uses harsh solvents like hexane. It contains no fillers, binders or flow agents. The herbs are not fractionised either. The price is fair for the quality ingredients used. Personal experience - Just note it will not work even if you take a lot within a short period. I stick to 2 caps daily. This is currently one of my arsenal of supplements! Check out my page for more reviews!

Good Stuff for Guys...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have experimented with many herbal "aphrodesiacs" for several years now. I think this one is the best yet. I take it steady and I'm always ready.

Mild effect

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not as powerful as expected. But no jitters or other negative effects as experienced with other similar products.

Solid Product with Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Nice product; works well, without any side-effects. Nice, balanced approach.

it WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not a strong effect, but it works. I took one daily after taking regularly after a weeks, it helps boosting Libido. Recommended!

Like a rhino

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Almost instantly like a day or two after using it 2 a night I felt the huge diff. Try it.

no additives safe and secure!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Herbs like heaven to any one product, no additives safe and secure!

So far so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking ti for about two weeks (halfway through one bottle) and I am starting to feel the effects. Quite a good product for the price. I'm interested to see just how well it works after the 2-3 month period, I have high expectations.

Mr

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No effect yet!

the best

Posted by mudanzas-valencia on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the best product you can found in the world

1 2